Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speciality Bets

• 28-01-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Anyone know where I could get odds on speciality bets? (Don't laugh) Looking to put a bet on United to go unbeaten in the league till the end of the season. I've asked Paddy Power 3 times but no update from them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Try their twitter @paddypower or @askpaddypower

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 8 bleet

Hi all. Anyone know where I could get odds on speciality bets? (Don't laugh) Looking to put a bet on United to go unbeaten in the league till the end of the season. I've asked Paddy Power 3 times but no update from them.

LMAO!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

bleet wrote: »
    LMAO!

Don't laugh until you see the price. It's unlikely to happen but it might still be worth backing if he was given a hefty quote. Although i doubt bookies are too generous on requests.

In answer to the OP there are a number of specials markets on Oddschecker. I'm using the mobile version so can't see what you;re looking for but there may be something on the full site. Come back to us if you get a quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Collie D wrote: »
    Don't laugh until you see the price.

I think the laugh was because they lost their very next match to Stoke. I did think of this thread when they lost as it was a bet I probably would have taken myself if the odds had been anyways decent as I thought the return of Rooney & Van Persie as well as the signing of Mata would see them put some sort of decent run together.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,286 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

DB74 wrote: »
    I think the laugh was because they lost their very next match to Stoke. I did think of this thread when they lost as it was a bet I probably would have taken myself if the odds had been anyways decent as I thought the return of Rooney & Van Persie as well as the signing of Mata would see them put some sort of decent run together.

Didn't notice that was posted on 29th :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement