Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas main burst in carrigaline

• 22-07-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Just got dragged out of My house! Huge gas leak that I could hear from hundreds of yards away.

Kids and possessions being carried and people running every which way.
    Crazy..

Anyone know anything else?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

any update?

A van reversed and hit a gas mains in the Carriglawn / Carrigdoun (Waterpark) area around 10.20pm....not sure what time it was all sorted by but our part of the estate at front were left go home around midnight...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

A van reversed and hit a gas mains in the Carriglawn / Carrigdoun (Waterpark) area around 10.20pm....not sure what time it was all sorted by but our part of the estate at front were left go home around midnight...

May be a silly question but how de fook does a van hit the gas mains? Is it not underground?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭daveohdave

I did wonder the same thing myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭locustfurnace

I presumed it was the gas meter box that was hit which would be attached to the main pupes....have one in our garden for our row of houses....about a 15" x 10" in size...

• Advertisement
Advertisement