Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HAIR DRESSERS IN CORK CITY

• 20-07-2014 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi, Im just looking for any recommendations of hair dressers in cork city. Never mind the colour/ highlights etc., its someone who can actually cut hair properly! Im not looking for anything extravagent or mad, just some nice layers and a shape cut into it. I've been to some of the bigger names and as usual, they are over rated. They take about 5 mins just cutting it and make more of an effort asking if you want tea/coffee. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Leonard's out in Douglas Village shopping centre (opposite M&S). If you let them know when making the appointment that you want suggestions as to what would suit you/what should be done, they'll do it.

I did it about a year ago (having had just generic "long" hair for years), and have never had so many compliments on my hair since then - even from random passing strangers!

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭rebel without a clue

Thanks for that. I never thought it would be so hard to find a hair dresser that is good at cutting hair! They spend too much time and effort at colors and highlights and then just hack into it for 5 mins after.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Simone best in ballintemple is very good

• Registered Users Posts: 35 its me_330

I used to always use salon 33 in winthrop street until someone mentioned Ruthless at the top blarney street near Kennedys pub. It was half the price and I haven't looked back since. Tracey really takes time with her customers and always has done as I requested to perfection.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If it's time spent you're looking for, Guapa on Tuckey Street spend about an hour just doing a hair cut. They're very good.

• Advertisement
Advertisement