Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meeting with superintendent

Options
  • 20-09-2015 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hi all I was called about meeting the superintendent next week . This will be my second time to meet one . Is this a bad thing or is this normal been waiting about 3 years now my last meeting was 2 years ago .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Cedric87

thesamster wrote: »
    Hi all I was called about meeting the superintendent next week . This will be my second time to meet one . Is this a bad thing or is this normal been waiting about 3 years now my last meeting was 2 years ago .

Ive heard its a final meeting and they give you a bit of a grilling to make sure you're aware of what you are going into. I assume your BR forms and medical are complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭thesamster

Cedric87 wrote: »
    Ive heard its a final meeting and they give you a bit of a grilling to make sure you're aware of what you are going into. I assume your BR forms and medical are complete.

No cancelled my medical the day you done it so they said they call me the next time . Everything else is finished . I'm nearly there

No cancelled my medical the day you done it so they said they call me the next time . Everything else is finished . I'm nearly there

I see yeah next stop training, im not sure everyone has to have the meeting I hope I don't I don't want any more worry at this stage. As for the training dates I wish it would be confirmed as my employer is on my back.

I see yeah next stop training, im not sure everyone has to have the meeting I hope I don't I don't want any more worry at this stage. As for the training dates I wish it would be confirmed as my employer is on my back.

Not everyone has to do a second meeting . I've heard of some doing it . Don't know why maybe to clear something up on the BR hope nothing serious

Not everyone has to do a second meeting . I've heard of some doing it . Don't know why maybe to clear something up on the BR hope nothing serious

Well I wish you all the best with the meeting and I hope to see you in training in the coming months.

• Advertisement

Well I wish you all the best with the meeting and I hope to see you in training in the coming months.

Every thing went well today . Just a chat about the gards in general and a bit about my past . used to live aboard . He has to write a report on me and send it back to HR . Hopefully hear something soon

Every thing went well today . Just a chat about the gards in general and a bit about my past . used to live aboard . He has to write a report on me and send it back to HR . Hopefully hear something soon

Great to hear fingers crossed but sure it sounds like it's all good. Now back to the waiting.

Advertisement