Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TCD Supplementals 2015

• 19-09-2015 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi,

Was just wondering if there's any way of finding out the breakdown of supplemental grades, I'm aware that I have passed the exams, just wondering if theres a way of finding the exact grades I obtained or is it literally a case of pass/fail ?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

I think the physical printouts on your relevant school notice board may have them. Im 90% certain I seen grades for the supplements before(eg III or II.1). But it might have included students, who sat supplements even though it was their first time taking the exam. Im sure you can email your lecturer and ask.

Advertisement