Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Social Welfare System

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Was in there myself there today. The place is a total shambles!!! I was in the dublin 2 one, and is smaller than the ground floor of the house I live in(and its not a big house). There is a maze of people lining up to get in to talk to the one in the cubicle. It reminded me of the scenes in "The Terminal" where victor is trying to apply for a visa. Dozens of bored and frustrated people just waiting to get seen and advised. I now know why the seats are all bolted down. After just ten minutes in there, I wanted to fling a few chairs about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

~(half)/(un)Racist comment
    ~Defender of races
    ~Attacker of defender
    ~Politik joins in and swaps to Defender as doesnt want to seem un PC

= a racist comment!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Where you or they making new claims today?

No, just signing on......

And yeah Martin i get that now, people here are worse than the people on the MMA forum lol..... You know the few from there im talking bout :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Judomad wrote: »
    No, just signing on......

Maybe they are just newer to a backlogged system than you are. And all people who signed on after a certain date where told to come back in september irrepective of where they come from.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

deadhead13 wrote: »
    Maybe they are just newer to a backlogged system than you are. And all people who signed on after a certain date where told to come back in september irrepective of where they come from.

Maybe so..Or maybe its the people who have been on the system alot longer?And again its nothing to do with where there from, i just found it funny that both where eastern european and could have the possibility of doing this...
    Anyway fingers crossed they are having to collect it in the Post Office..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

I'm racist.

there. i said it.

but the only race i hate are cúnts. i dont care what race colour or creed you are, irish, polish, nigerian, martian. if you're a cúnt, i hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

I'm Irish and I don't have to sign on at all - ha ha suckers

Advertisement