Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Medium/Fortune teller in Dublin or surrounding area's

• 30-06-2014 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a medium/fortune teller in Dublin or reasonable driving distance outside it? I have previously been to Linda in Darndale (Brilliant), Frances in Drogheda (Who was brilliant but I cant contact her I have tried the number I have) and Christian in City centre (Who was AWFUL). Just looking for a bit of insight into the next 12 months and also know a few people who have passed so that would be an added bonus

Thanks
    Lainomac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dubchick81

Following... Looking to call someone out to the house...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Smiley queen

Hi, I wonder if anyone could tell me what them name of the fortune teller is on South William Street. It is the one next to Eddie Christian. I have been to Eddie twice and found him good first time but not at all good the second. I would like to know if anyone knows who the lady is beside Eddies place and if she is any good?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hildred

Hi, I wonder if anyone could tell me what them name of the fortune teller is on South William Street. It is the one next to Eddie Christian. I have been to Eddie twice and found him good first time but not at all good the second. I would like to know if anyone knows who the lady is beside Eddies place and if she is any good?

Thanks

They are beside Eddie Christian. From what I've read on here, June is the better of the two, but that depends I think on the connection between reader and client.

This is a copy of a post from the longest running thread on here. I can't remember the name of it offhand. It's 186 pages long (I've just finished reading all of it) and is a great source of info on the various psychics/mediums/card readers etc. well worth the read! Also can't remember how long ago it was posted as I saw someplace else that June was now located elsewhere. If you click on the larger threads you can generally search the thread so if you key in "June" for example, you can then check the posts that are specific to her, etc. God luck! ;-)

Here ya go:

{[Originally Posted by confusedgirl18
    where exactly on South William street are June and Grainne based?is it near enough to eddie christian?Im thinking of going to one of them next week. Preferably June as i'v heard great things about her on this forum. Any idea what time June sits from?]

[if your standing outside eddies looking up south william street then walk up about 10ft and Psychic I [(Eye)] is on your left down in the basement of the next shop. think they actually share a wall. There from tuesday to saturday. If you go in just before 1pm then you'll meet june opening up. get in first and you get a long reading. June is the older one with red hair. Normally Grainne comes in later and has people who made appointments. Shes younger and has a dog with her.]}

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 Daizee

Hi I was just wondering how much June charges and how long the reading is likely to last, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 treacyf3

Thanks

I went to see Grainne a good few months back as I was going through a really difficult time. I felt positive after leaving as she seemed to be dead on about things which were happening in my life at the time and she had mostly good things to say about my future. However, the things she said which were going to happen in the very near future never came true nor do they show any signs of happening. She was right about some little things like the fact that I wasn't going to go back to college this year (I had already made up my mind at that stage though). But the more major things she said would happen very soon never came true. I saw nothing but good reviews about her so if I have to be honest, I am a little disappointed and even maybe regret that I went to her now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement