Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lost CNN

Options
  • 29-07-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I've lost CNN on 12051MHz Astra 2A, cannot find anywhere else.
    Anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Andy454

moved mate 12.520 V 22000 5/6

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭mickko

ah good man, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

Moved to Astra 2F

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Vivienne23

Does anybody know how do I get CNN back on my free to air box ? It's only a lidl one , I have gone through settings and tried to find the frequency but I don't have the 12520 v 22000 ,

I have similar but not that one ,

I'm using Astra 28.2E ,

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Hoagy

Vivienne23 wrote: »
    Does anybody know how do I get CNN back on my free to air box ? It's only a lidl one , I have gone through settings and tried to find the frequency but I don't have the 12520 v 22000 ,

I have similar but not that one ,

I'm using Astra 28.2E ,

Thanks

The Silvercrest manual is here if you need it.

I think you need to go to the transponder list and 'add transponder', then you can input the frequency etc and then de a search on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Vivienne23

I got it...not exactly sure how but CNN is back ,

Thanks for your response

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Many thanks, been wondering where it had flown to.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

I've the ariva 120 box, two of them, on one box can still get it on 12051/v/ 27500 but on the other box can only get it on 12522/v/21997

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭Gerry Wicklow

CNN is on 12552 V QPSK 22000 5/6
    It moved about 1 month ago

Advertisement