Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy FIFA 13

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Mark26 wrote: »
    Has anyone with a EA season ticket downloaded the Fifa 13 early release yet ? it's meant to be available today.....

6PM today.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭marvsins

Normally 55 in Xtravision for Standard Edition with a crap football ! Generally cheapest in HMV on release weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

Are games the same price in say Eastern Europe or do they work out cheaper and are they the same format as here? Possibly a noob question :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Are games the same price in say Eastern Europe or do they work out cheaper and are they the same format as here? Possibly a noob question :-)

Can't comment on the price, but PS3 games are region free so your game will work no matter where you buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Hailhail1967

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Can't comment on the price, but PS3 games are region free so your game will work no matter where you buy it.

I'm xbox 360, cant say I know much about all this but def want to get fifa 13 and I am away across europe for a bit, thought I could save a few quid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭mcw92

How does this Ea Sport Season Ticket work? Do i have to buy that, then also buy the game? How much is the game on PSN to buy?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭4real

mcw92 wrote: »
    How does this Ea Sport Season Ticket work? Do i have to buy that, then also buy the game? How much is the game on PSN to buy?

EA sports Season Ticket is €24.99, you get to play the game already until launch after that it expires and you need to get the retail version. Its worth it if you play Ultimate team like me cz u get 24 premium gold packs with it and also a welcome pack for buying the season ticket!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,055 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Gonna trade in Fifa 12 to get this - where would be my best bet? Xtravision seem best for trade ins, but maybe slightly more expensive on the whole than HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Tusky wrote: »
    Gonna trade in Fifa 12 to get this - where would be my best bet? Xtravision seem best for trade ins, but maybe slightly more expensive on the whole than HMV.

XtraVision are offering €10, HMV are offering €9.50. (both accurate as of Wednesday last)

Much of a muchness, but I think the standard edition will be cheaper in HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭eyresquare

Does anybody know if it will be available to buy at Tesco at midnight on Thursday in the 24hr ones? I was able to get MW3 for €43.99 at midnight in the one in Galway before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    XtraVision are offering €10, HMV are offering €9.50. (both accurate as of Wednesday last)

Much of a muchness, but I think the standard edition will be cheaper in HMV.

I was told €10 last Friday in Xtravision, went in today to trade it and it's down to a measly €5.

On the plus side, I dont think Xtravision are giving away those footballs anymore. If you preorder you get extra content instead, could be the ultimate edition maybe. Retailing at €55 I believe though the chap didn't know for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Xtravision Ballyfermot doing a midnight release, happy days ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

osh wrote: »
    I was told €10 last Friday in Xtravision, went in today to trade it and it's down to a measly €5.

On the plus side, I dont think Xtravision are giving away those footballs anymore. If you preorder you get extra content instead, could be the ultimate edition maybe. Retailing at €55 I believe though the chap didn't know for definite.

Yeah they won't know until they get their delivery on Thursday. The staff are always kept in the dark on things like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

€50 in HMV on release day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Smyths will give 5% off all versions of FIFA 13 on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

Any prices for the Ut edition anywhere?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Must trade in FIFA 12! Who's doing a midnight release?

And what's the best pre-order value?

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

What are shopto like on delivery, haven't used them in a few years but they emailed to say game is dispatched yesterday , will it arrive by Friday???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Are any of the shops still doing'trade in 5 games-get one free'.

Have 4 half decent titles i can trade that i never play any more and FIFA9 to make the 5 up lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Must trade in FIFA 12! Who's doing a midnight release?

And what's the best pre-order value?

Xtravision are doing a midnight release in loads of their stores. Not sure how much they're charging for the game though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭baz15

Anyone know if HMV galway are doing a midnight release?
    Also where would be the cheapest place to get the ultimate edition? Do tesco stock it or would HMV probably be the cheapest option?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 HyungJoon

44 euro including postage at WOW HD.
    Can't get any better than that but you probably won't get by Friday...

http://www.ie.wowhd.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,378 ✭✭✭Trampas

Does anyone know which shops and selling at what price?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

anyone know how long the store midnights openings are?? im finished work at 2 hoping to get it in xtra vision

but1er wrote: »
    anyone know how long the store midnights openings are?? im finished work at 2 hoping to get it in xtra vision

Think they're only open til half 1 if I'm not mistaken.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭domino123

do you need 2 have an xtra vision account to trade the game in there??

domino123 wrote: »
    do you need 2 have an xtra vision account to trade the game in there??
    Nope.

gamestop tallaght and Hmv Tallaght are doing midnight release. saw posters outside them a while ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Who is selling the UT edition for cheapest?

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »
    Who is selling the UT edition for cheapest?

they are sold out everywhere never mind the price!
    will head down to smyths tomorrow and see if i get lucky :o

Advertisement