Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Female Drummer Looking to Start/Join a Band

• 16-03-2014 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi

I'm currently living in Glasnevin and looking to start or join a band with a view to gigging. I'm into rock, alternative, indie and folk music. I have experience in gigging but that was many years ago. I have my own transport also.

Thanks
    Chantelle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Madramusic

Hey,

We are a three piece originals rock band with loads of experience in the Irish music scene gigging, busking on Grafton Street and we also doing covers gigs. We have also a recently recorded EP which we want to start promoting. For a taster of our music and what we are about see www.facebook.com/madramusic

We are looking to work with someone who is committed, hard working and available to practice every week and to gig and to busk in Dublin. We have plenty of material and experience but are always coming up with new songs and believe with hard work and some luck, we can turn it into something bigger.

If you interested you can contact me Noel on 0863536870. Jamming 2moro night if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 spacecatxxx

Hello Chantelle,

I have a band that is going in the studio with Muse's sound guy soon. Things are happening and I want a female drummer. I have a bassist and I play piano/guitar/vox...text me if your want to try-out for a touring band. My no. 0879391921

Sincerely,
    Tracy

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭irishstratfan

I'm looking for a drummer for my band based in the North County Dublin/East Meath area. We rehearse in Balbriggan every week. Ages range from 32 to 45 years old.

Songs in our set include the likes of The Who, The Coronas, Tom Petty, Lenny Kravitz, Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Tracey Chapman, Blondie.

We're interested in playing gigs but cash isn't king.

PM me if you're interested.

Advertisement