Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TAYTO CHEESE & ONION CHOCOLATE BAR 35g

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭amklo

Tried my first one yesteday, loved the idea and thought it would be the ultimate comfort food...rank, just like chocolate with an oniony aftertaste. Had to brush teeth to get rid of taste after one square :( disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭kitnan

I'm trying to find a shop that stocks these in Newry... really want to try this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭cw67irl

The shop at the bottom of the Avenue Road in Dundalk got a box in today and they were gone 40 mins later! The search continues!!! Its becoming an obsession at this stage lol

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭5littleangels

for anyone in cavan the petrol station shop next to mcdonalds has them. i wasnt tempted to buy one nothing appealing to me about them i actually asked the man at the checkout if it was a joke and when he said no they were for real i assumed they were free as a form of advertising for the company, we both started laughing when he said you had to pay for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Pomplamousse

Got one today in the Bus Stop opposite the entrance to Stephen's Green Shopping Centre in Dublin.
    Agree with the description that you can't taste the crisps when you're eating it but it leaves a gross oniony aftertaste. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

Wasn't a huge fan but to be fair I prefer chocolate with salt and vinegar crisps

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Alibear

I tried one last week and thought it was VILE!! Little pieces bits of crisps stuck between my teeth with a chocolate taste in my mouth - Yuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

and its a 35g bar...its tiny....revolting and disgusting. Next thing people will be putting crisps on bread. oh wait! More ughh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

tasted it last week. Vomit fest - anyone who likes the taste of this IS WRONG :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Has anyone seen these around lately? Couple of friends in the US have asked me to send some over.

Would be willing to reimburse anyone who could pick up a few for me if they're available in your neck of the woods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

try your local Dealz - saw them in there the other week :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

would taste crap

your taking about 2 different markets

one like sweet one likes savory

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

^ Sweet actually works really well with savoury. Peanut Butter & Chocolate etc, or even just plain Rock Salt with Chocolate, these are really bad though, they used a very poor quality chocolate to do them which really destroys any potential they would have had. But they're not for me anyway :)

Advertisement