Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a good acoustic guitar player.

• 02-01-2012 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

hi just wonderin any good acoustic players that can play lead riffs behind chords im a good lead player too i sing and play have all the stage gear i have alot of songs and lyrics learned from bands as foo fighters gnr u2 thin lizzy killers kings of leon oasis the verve rem roy orbison johnny cash snow patrol neil young tom petty stereophonics basically have a full setlist and would need a good player im very influenced by slash from gnr so if u dont like gnr dont waste your time contactn me im 36 living in balbriggan some songs we b playin chords together some u will b playin lead to make the song work while im singing i can show u anything u need to no so let me no if anyone intersted in trying this get a few small pub bar gigs r something thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Any stuff on youtube at all mate we could have a look at?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 slashaxl

Any stuff on youtube at all mate we could have a look at?
    ye type in portrane on utube u will rhapsody portrane thats me u can get to my channel tru that if u want sorry but i aint computer crazy to tell u any other way

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

slashaxl: Please don't use txt spk in this forum. If you can take the time to type out "channel" and "computer" then you can take the time to type out "you".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I'm only down the road from you chief in bettystown. I play lead/rhy and do some backin vocals....do a search for toz71 on youtube. :)

I'm only down the road from you chief in bettystown. I play lead/rhy and do some backin vocals....do a search for toz71 on youtube. :)
    hey bud im after looking yes cool do u think u be into what i do because im not the most gifted singer and sorta have 30 songs learned unless you wanna sing a few can you contact me at myiagi2001@yahoo.com

• Advertisement

just wondering any acoustic players want to start up a 2 piece for playing small bar pub gigs i sing im a good player playin 20 yrs im sorta looking someone who could play lead riffs arond the chords im playing to make the song sound really good im 36 living in balbriggan have the stage gear too i play stereophonics u2 thin lizzy rem guns n roses the killers kings of leon johnny cash neil young oasis rem snow patrol the verve and plenty more anyways ive alota lyrics learned so if u think this could b a bita krack and make a few quid let me no thanx alota songs are very simple anyways let me no thanx

slashaxl: Please don't create duplicate threads on the same topic and please, for the love of God, punctuate your posts!

i would like to get a two piece together and try get gigs in pubs,im 36 playing 20yrs can play anything really im not bad at vocals too, sorta looking someone who could play lead riffs behind my chords to make the song sound really good so i need a good player to be honest,im playing music to kol, killers,u2,thin lizzy,guns n roses,oasis,rem,the verve,stereophonics,neil young,plus loads more if u like this kinda music get in touch im living in balbriggan

bump

bump

• Advertisement

slashaxl: Please pay attention to this part of the charter, especially considering I told you the same thing by PM:
    [*]NO EXCESSIVE BUMPING OF THREADS at least wait a day or so before bumping a thread

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Duffman86

25 year old mainly accoustic guitarist based in balbriggan givs a shout if you are still loookin!

pass me your number wen ever u get a chance we have a jam c wat happens

bump

bump

Advertisement