Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curry's opening sale in Cork, 1st December to 3rd December

• 01-12-2006 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Started today. They have a brochure. Some of the deals:

37" LG HD ready tv (Model RZ37LZ55) - €999.99 (was €1899.99) - 5 per day
    UMC 15" LCD - was €249 - now €149 - 10 per day
    14" Matsui TV DVD Combi (CRT TV) - €69.99 - 5 per day
    Matsui DVD player (not divx as far as I can tell) €20 - 10 per day
    1GB USB pens down from €70 to €20 - 10 per day

Loads of other stuff (MP3 players, kitchen apps etc).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭corkproducers

Ill post the leaflet up there for the pc stuff, if i can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭wba88

they are very good, wish i lived in cork (this wkend only!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

walshki wrote:
    1GB USB pens down from €70 to €20 - 10 per day
    Originally €70 ?
    Joke .
    €20 is about right .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Thanks. But they opened over a week ago? Over-priced gear sold by under-qualified salespeople.
    I might swing by there tomorrow anyway.

Bought a Bravia 32V200 LCD from Komplett for €1449 the other day, Curry's push LG and other certain brands on you.

btw, Sony centres are looking for €1899 for the same tv.........

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

Dr. Nick wrote:
    Thanks. But they opened over a week ago? .

Indeed they did. I suppose they waited a week for people to know where they were before they had the sale. Was there at lunch time. Lots of people - few bargains as far as I could see but I suppose someone turning up at opening time on Saturday or Sunday might get something. Had a decent looking offer on the Linksys wireless router WRT54GSUK (think thats the model) at 49.99 and that one wasn't limited in numbers. See link for model details
    http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1148435315453&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Currys have a 1Gb Compact Flash card for 99 Euro. I broke my ass laughing at that one! You can get 4 Gigs for that these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

If the queues are anything like the other new store openings they've had, you'll have to start about 5 hours before opening time for the
    major specials! :eek:

Advertisement