Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Artist wanted.

• 14-05-2011 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi I'm looking for someone to work with me on a intependent graphic novel i have in mind.

I'm looking for someone with drawing tallent who would be interested in first meeting up for coffee to discuss my idea.

No point in wasting any bodys time,if the artist fancies my idea's we can begin work.

We all have to start some were.

keith

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

bit vague mate, even if you divulged some more info about what area of drawing style you're looking for would be a help to anyone who sees this

• Registered Users Posts: 7 taylorkeith3

have some ideas for graphic novels. An Artist isn't going to commit his time on less he feels something for the idea. So it's just a case of meeting up with someone tats on the same page and were both happy neither is a waste of time.

let me no if you'd be interested.

keith

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Glassman00

Hey taylorkeith3. Did you find anyone yet or are you still looking?

no still no one yet...do you think you might be interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Glassman00

Might be. Don't know about meeting up though. I'm at the other end of the country. Give me some of your ideas. Have you a script ready? In the works?

• Advertisement

[email]taylorkeith3@gmail.com....sure[/email] email me there and we'll...talk...no scripts yet but idea's and story out lines....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

Anyone know where and how to get a basic cartoon style youtube video for a website designed.

Advertisement