Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mercedes G-Wagen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭visual

It is a amazing story

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭TrailerBob

Amazing stuff.... Basic engineering at its best. No ECU, no 10 zillion sensors... And just keeps on going.

Very interesting man too.. Incredible dedication.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Unreal. Thoroughly enjoyed reading that never mind to experience even a few miles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭Packrat

That is the most amazing story I ever read of overlanding. Only a German :pac:

Sadly it can't ever be repeated, so many of those countries can't be visited today.

I wanted to drive to Johannesburg - where my other half is from, but I've more or less accepted (after extensive reading) that it isn't possible anymore.

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

driving a g wagon through north korea is probably something that has only ever and will only ever be done by this lad, fair play to him for managing that one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement