Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

kickham barracks last march photos

Options
  • 30-03-2012 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

these are some 35mm film photographs of the last march out of kickham barracks last monday, 26/3/12.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 acetone

i taught those would show up in the tread, anyone know how to fix that

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

acetone wrote: »
    i taught those would show up in the tread, anyone know how to fix that

Wouldn't worry about it Acetone, just as good seeing them in them links.

Excellent pictures, thanks for sharing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

1st picture: fella fourth from the left checking the time as he's marching lol
    last picture:third fella from the right, guess his nickname??? he was in my recruit platoon and we were sat in collins barracks waiting to be sworn in and we were all asking who did what in there previous employments and just a hint he's from cappaquinn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭marketty

1st picture: fella fourth from the left checking the time as he's marching lol
    last picture:third fella from the right, guess his nickname??? he was in my recruit platoon and we were sat in collins barracks waiting to be sworn in and we were all asking who did what in there previous employments and just a hint he's from cappaquinn

Did he choke the chickens by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

marketty wrote: »
    Did he choke the chickens by any chance?
    ya got it in one, his nickname is CHICKEN

• Advertisement
Advertisement