Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New years eve

• 22-11-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hello,

Anyone knows any good place for new years eve party??

I was at shannon shamrock hotel back in 2006 and really liked it, anyone knows if they're still doing the ball? Or is there anything similar around?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

majnus wrote: »
    Hello,

Anyone knows any good place for new years eve party??

I was at shannon shamrock hotel back in 2006 and really liked it, anyone knows if they're still doing the ball? Or is there anything similar around?

Cheers :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I passed by the Shannon Shamrock, it looked to be closed down.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭majnus

Delphi91 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last time I passed by the Shannon Shamrock, it looked to be closed down.

Not sure, last time I was there it was that new years eve ball in 2006, so it's been a while...

Advertisement