Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

PaulieC wrote: »
    just as well that i left me sunglasses at home so. :p
    Sun's shining in Cork :)

haha, well i prefer dull miserable days. cant stand it being very sunny as i cant see a dam thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I can't see a damn thing anyway - stoopid blurry eye

At least I can enjoy the warmth....it looks warm from the window in my office so that's nice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Here's the blue sky on the way in Dublin, can see it from my office window :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Im outside havin a waft and its turned up a most beautiful morning.

I fear it's gonna get overcast again soon :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I got the most appropriately named assembly area during the fire warden training, the G spot.

Kya1976 wrote: »
    I got the most appropriately named assembly area during the fire warden training, the G spot.

Just as well you are a woman or you wouldn't be able to find it :P :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

kfallon wrote: »
    Once you know where it is it's easy enough to find:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

sm1.jpg
    Once you know where it is it's easy enough to find:D

:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Afternoon all, hows everyone today?

Just got a lovely big smile and a hello off a stunning young lady as she walked past me as I was enjoying the sunshine a few mins ago sitting outside my office. Made my day!! :D

Pity she didnt give me her number.. :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

did you ask for it? that's so nice tp :)

having a frustrating day at work. stupid sql. forgot why i hate it.

did you ask for it? that's so nice tp :)

having a frustrating day at work. stupid sql. forgot why i hate it.

On the plus side your hole isn't numb :P

trust you to make things filthy.

my arse is numb a little again today. i've gotten up as much as i can without the boss asking questions, and now i'm trying out a new sitting position.

trust you to make things filthy.

my arse is numb a little again today. i've gotten up as much as i can without the boss asking questions, and now i'm trying out a new sitting position.

You just need to establish a nice 'groove' in your seat which is conducive to the needs of your botty ;)

Moving around in the seat won't help that tho! :(

Or bring a cushion tomorrow

yeah considering the cushion alright... as it is i've got a wooly jumper and a blanket in here, i'll end up with half my house in here.

yeah considering the cushion alright... as it is i've got a wooly jumper and a blanket in here, i'll end up with half my house in here.

I have a jumper on in here today too, the Air Con is on full blast just over me and it's freezing :rolleyes:

I also have my emergency hoody here too in case it rains when I am leaving :D

Bring the cushion in, you can't be too careful when it comes to your peachy bum-bum :P

How do you know how peachy my bum bum is? :eek:

How do you know how peachy my bum bum is? :eek:

I'm guessing.....am I right???

But it won't be peachy for long if you keep numbing it, twill be like concrete, no 'give' in it for an ould feel :P

I really thought this day was gonna turn for the worst about midday but what a fine day it is out there

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

so anyway...

I knew this day would turn horrible :(

• Advertisement

I knew this day would turn horrible :(

yeah the rain has started here too, ahh well my evening is going to be taken up with laundry after the hols.. :o

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    yeah the rain has started here too, ahh well my evening is going to be taken up with laundry after the hols.. :o

Ooooo 'laundry'.....look at Mr Posh Knickers over there.....it's 'washing' :P :pac:

I have some of my own to do also!

Ooooo 'laundry'.....look at Mr Posh Knickers over there.....it's 'washing' :P :pac:

I have some of my own to do also!

well how do u wash ironing?? :D

so anyway...

...yes?

well how do u wash ironing?? :D

Ironing is ironing isn't it? :confused:

Ironing is ironing isn't it? :confused:

so why not just say doing laundry instead of doing washing and ironing..
    Its all about energy conservation in this day and age, so save the same thing using less words and energy :D

...yes?

just trying to get the topic of conversation away from your ass.. :pac:

just trying to get the topic of conversation away from your ass.. :pac:

Have you got a phobia about it??? :P

Have you got a phobia about it??? :P

have never seen it so not sure to be honest.. will wait until I get a better look at it before I make a judgement.. :p

• Advertisement

have never seen it so not sure to be honest.. will wait until I get a better look at it before I make a judgement.. :p

Wise beyond your years!

Apparently it's 'peachy' tho :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement