Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M1 mouse

• 24-10-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I have the minix x8-h & the m1 air mouse came bundled with it. Up until this week I have been using the mouse for a week or ten days between charging but now it is only lasting a couple of days before needing to be charged. My usage has not really changed, wondering has anyone experienced similar issue or any suggestions as to what may be wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭south

My one stopped working altogether after a few months after I charged it.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Update: Stopped working altogether now, led lights up when you push a button but nothing happening on screen. Anyone any ideas on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

I got the exact same as you a few weeks back and from day one I cant get more than 1-2 days out of the remote.

What a joke. I have contacted the seller but await a reply.

Is it the charging or the batteries inside is the issue.

Why doesnt it just use AA batteries.

At least the other remote works (but needs line of sight to the device).

Tried several chargers and no difference...

• Registered Users Posts: 47 ks44

I got this remote for my brother while i got the rii-tek i24 one for myself.
    My brothers M1 only lasted a couple of hours between charges and now the curser keeps moving on its own.
    The rii-tek i24 lasted about 3 weeks without a charge and is working perfect.

Advertisement