Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone get into the killzone beta that started today? Open beta coming at end of August

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

No unfortunately. There is an open one at the end of August.

They may add more to the beta later anyway to test the servers

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Evilbart

I Have a spare code for the killzone beta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Evilbart wrote: »
    I Have a spare code for the killzone beta
    im begging u man can i HAVE IT PLSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Evilbart

tonydude wrote: »
    im begging u man can i HAVE IT PLSSSS

Yeah sure just PM me and I will send you the code

• Advertisement

So close....anyone else have a spare one going, id love to take it off your hands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    So close....anyone else have a spare one going, id love to take it off your hands

Me too. Next in line?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Snowc

Klair88 wrote: »
    It says "Save €200" underneath it.

I said i'd chance my arm on getting it anyway. If they don't, ill get LW vouchers the missus can use anyway so thats my money back.

Said i'd post it here anyway.

Did you ever get it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 135 ✭✭_oveless_

RangeR wrote: »
    bawwwww.jpg

Get a a life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

October 11th in EU according to Amazon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Just bought a Vita with a 4 GB card. Given the fact I'm also getting PS+, what size memory card would ye suggest I get?

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Just bought a Vita with a 4 GB card. Given the fact I'm also getting PS+, what size memory card would ye suggest I get?

I have a 4gb card and it drives me nuts but the cards are so bloody expensive too. I tend to just download a game and back it up to pc. With the Internet I have it works out quicker to transfer that way. Im in the market for a 16 GB myself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I use an 8GB and have everything backed up to the PC, it's fine but the first price drop I'm getting a 16/32.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I have a 16gb and currently on it is downloaded versions of Sine Mora, Resi 2, Resi 3, Jet Set Radio, MGS HD Collection, Persona 4 Golden, Unit 13, Limbo, Ninga Gaiden Plus, Lego LOTR, Virtues Last Reward.

I have an 8gb card and it serves me well - though I don't have PS+ and I buy physical carts whenever possible.

In your case I'd say you'd need at least 16gb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

A 16gb should serve you fine I've got a lot installed now and the others backed up . Id have 3 ps plus games installed at all times for choice . Best game so far is unit13, a headset adds so much to the coop

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Can you still get those Vita Megapack cards around Dublin, does anyone know?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Another PS4/Vita bundle rumour!....at 500 quid, sold!....i doubt it though....more likely 550.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/ps4_and_ps_vita_bundle_coming_for_around_500_rumour.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

Shuhei Yoshida @yosp

PS Vita 2.60 is out! PS Plus users, direct access to cloud save from each game's live area is soooo convenient :)

https://twitter.com/yosp/status/364602241379864576

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

Had my vita a week now really happy with it only 1 complaint, you can have only 1 user account which is really rubbish :-(

• Advertisement

cadete wrote: »
    Had my vita a week now really happy with it only 1 complaint, you can have only 1 user account which is really rubbish :-(

Technically you can have multiple accounts - involves swapping memory cards (or reformatting to later restore) and wiping the machine back to factory settings and re-activating the vita to the other account.

That's how people can play games from the US/JAP store for example. Never tried it but sounds like a major pain

That new Vita update is actually really good.

Holding down the PS button to get to the settings quick is so much handier and the PS plus image on games too.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So I have a US PSN account from back in my PSP days with a lot of stuff on it - specifically JRPGs that I'd like to play on my Vita. Problem is that my main account and the only one I've used on my Vita is my EU account, so how do I get around this? Am I right in thinking that if I buy a second memory card I can use this for my US account and it would be relatively simple to swap between the two accounts at will?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

So I have a US PSN account from back in my PSP days with a lot of stuff on it - specifically JRPGs that I'd like to play on my Vita. Problem is that my main account and the only one I've used on my Vita is my EU account, so how do I get around this? Am I right in thinking that if I buy a second memory card I can use this for my US account and it would be relatively simple to swap between the two accounts at will?

You'd have to reset the Vita to Factory settings as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,317 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Deano7788 wrote: »
    You'd have to reset the Vita to Factory settings as well.

That would't affect save games though right? They're stored on the individual cards are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

That would't affect save games though right? They're stored on the individual cards are they?

You are correct, it won't affect saved games. It is a pain though as you have to go through the setup again and again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Sly Cooper is now about 11 euro on PS Plus. Is it worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

It's a good game, if a little simplistic. Worth it for €11 though.

I was very tempted to get it but decided against just because I got LOTR free and due to moving etc I haven't been able to touch any of the PS+ content on my PS3 in about 2 months so I've plenty to look forward to.

Which reminds me that I must put all my data back on to the ps3 as I had to format my HD :(

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »
    You are correct, it won't affect saved games. It is a pain though as you have to go through the setup again and again.

Is that right? I always thought that the save files are stored on the memory card, along with the icon that gets installed on the dashboard?

Otherwise you'd need to have the cart in the vita to backup the save files using content manager (which doesn't seem to be the case)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement