Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Tallon's Minecraft Server [1.7.8][Survival][Creative][Anti-Grief][24/7][No-Lag]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

I'm having massive rendering problems, map barely loading, and when it does it's only tiny chunks at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

WilliamOC wrote: »
    Looks cool. Going to steal your idea :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,704 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    I'm having massive rendering problems, map barely loading, and when it does it's only tiny chunks at a time.

When you log on we all get the problem. :mad:

That is some strange ****, i'm gonna log out then, no idea what's causing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

dre_jspeed wrote: »
    Thats savage when did you guys start building that???
    Took about 5 hours or so i think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

That is some strange ****, i'm gonna log out then, no idea what's causing it.

Very laggy for me since yesterday.. Is it currently on Tallons home computer?

i cant get in at all now

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Very strange, I would have a look but I've got limited access atm

EDIT: I'll try a server reboot

• Registered Users Posts: 28,704 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I can't log in at the moment. I got disconnected when Doc was on and haven't been able to get back on since.

Not letting me in either, very odd.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Should be fixed now

EDIT: Its not. well thats a kick in the teeth

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Horrible connection right now. I looked up the ip and it said it was in Germany..? Is that right?

im in it but im stuck on a small part of the map near pig.Cause its not fully loading the rest.Also when i type something takes bout 2-3 minutes for it to appear

Try now lads

It's carefree_ste that's breaking the server :confused:

This server is more temperamental than... actually that could be taken in bad taste, so I'll leave the analogy for you to figure out!

Deleted and redownloaded, failed to connect :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Deleted and redownloaded, failed to connect :(

Yeah, Cherry had to stop it. Carefree_ste joined and it completely lagged out.

alas, it is not any one person causing it to cut out.

Very odd stuff.

My connection was really bad if that affects it..Ive sorted it now though

• Advertisement

It's carefree_ste that's breaking the server :confused:
    How am i doing it ? :(

*edit cant i be whitelisted again please.Connection is sorted.If i lag it again ill leave

Soby wrote: »

*edit cant i be whitelisted again please.Connection is sorted.If i lag it again ill leave
    I don't think it's one particular person that's causing it, I reckon it's an area on the map as I just lagged like mad when I moved to a certain area.

Cherry could you try a restore to about 5am last night?

I'll probably lose a bit of pancake man, but it'll be worth it if the server get's working again.

I don't think it's one particular person that's causing it, I reckon it's an area on the map as I just lagged like mad when I moved to a certain area.

Cherry could you try a restore to about 5am last night?

I'll probably lose a bit of pancake man, but it'll be worth it if the server get's working again.
    Could be cause im spawing in that huge area you built for me last night?.Maybe if you delete my home spawn (if you can) so that i can spawn back at Tallon station ?

You tried to connect, and then connection refused, then the server crashed immediately after again.

Very strange

Could be cause im spawing in that huge area you built for me last night?.Maybe if you delete my home spawn (if you can) so that i can spawn back at Tallon station ?
    That's where I went when the thing cut me out.

That part of the map seems very odd for some reason at the moment.

It could be all that fire and water you set up for my new project Doc. If you can get on, change it all to just stone or something.

It could be all that fire and water you set up for my new project Doc. If you can get on, change it all to just stone or something.
    That was done at around 10-11pm.

The server was fine then until around 4-5am, I doubt that has anything to do with it if I'm honest!

Is it working ok now for yas though ?

I've reset DOCs and Soby's spawn point. Once DOCs issue is sorted, I'll rewhitelist you, soby :)

• Advertisement

That was done at around 10-11pm.

The server was fine then until around 4-5am, I doubt that has anything to do with it if I'm honest!
    This is true.
    I can't think of any reason why it would be so crappy today. Yesterday there was upwards of 20 people on at a time and it was perfectly fine.

Advertisement