Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Raw 10/08/2015 *Spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd really love the final outcome of the Rusev/Ziggler feud to be Lana turning heel on Dolph and reuniting with her man. Not sure it will go that way though.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Sure why not just have Lana turn on Ziggler, Summer turn on Rusev and then just have a HLA Live sex celebration? Is that too much to ask?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mean to ask as well, do you think Neville missed his cue with HHH when there were a few seconds of silence and HHH looked at Neville before he spoke?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Mean to ask as well, do you think Neville missed his queue with HHH when there were a few seconds of silence and HHH looked at Neville before he spoke?

Yeah, there was a really awkward 2 seconds.

Also, forgot to say....adore the flag with Rusev's face on it. That was a stunning decision. Really awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,947 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

J. Marston wrote: »
    Team PCB.

Lot of thought went into that....

Had to change it from last week oops

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Good raw I thought

Rusev has been great since he got with summer

Also I just love the new day

Advertisement