Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

www.websites-ireland.ie

• 11-06-2010 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

hi does anyone know or what do ye think of the online shops tat can be created using the websits-ireland.ie sofware, are they a succes or do they look cheap or is there any alternatives. any advice please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

You need to provide a detailed brief in order for anyone here to advise you.

What is your current business/idea?

What exactly do you want to achieve online? Sell physical or digital products?

___

Personally, if I wasn't already involved in web design, I would consider getting work done from a reputable freelancer with the exact skills required.

The website itself (http://www.websites-ireland.ie/) fairly sucks, so I wouldn't touch them with a plank.

Actually, I wouldn't touch any site with 1998 style buttons like these:
    orderbuttonb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭TitoPuente

Um... if this is a real company then don't touch them with a 50 foot Web pole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

What is the point in having a CSS class if you are going to have

<TD height="24" align="center" vAlign="center" bgcolor="#F1F5FA" class="text10">Yes </TD>

written fifty times?

Advertisement