Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Art of Chem Trails.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭A320

Ah stop!!! great pics though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

A320 wrote: »
    Ah stop!!! great pics though
    :D

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Do Ryanair charge extra for chemtrails? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Johnny901

"Chemtrails" what are they ?

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Tigerbaby

just plain beautiful vortices my friend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

I would be curious to know what other chemicals photoshop effects they are using to get these effects.
    l[/url]

Sorry, but chemtrails is a non runner for me, and i'm guessing most other people on this forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

Johnny901 wrote: »
    "Chemtrails" what are they ?

Wikipedias explanation:
    The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭christy c

Do Ryanair charge extra for chemtrails? :D

Hilarious, must be the first ever joke about Ryanair charging extra for something

• Registered Users Posts: 7,464 ✭✭✭highlydebased

christy c wrote: »
    Hilarious, must be the first ever joke about Ryanair charging extra for something

I'll leave my sense of humour at the door next time then :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭christy c

christy c wrote: »

I'll leave my sense of humour at the door next time then :rolleyes:

No need to, just leave the jokes that stopped being funny at least 5 years ago at the door

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Chemtrails are basically the result of moronic thinking when it comes to 'population control' and contrails. They've been debunked to death again and again, but the usual Conspiracy Theory nutjobs response to the debunking (As it always is with CTers) is 'lalalalalalalala, I'm not listening'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

I quiter enjoy XKCD's approach to it....

http://xkcd.com/966/

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

Jim (Corr) is that you ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

Amazing pictures. Just goes to show that when ATC warned 'Caution wake turbulence.' It needed to be taken seriously.

The mix of clouds and aeroplanes, vortices and contrails does lead to some stunning visual moments. I wish I had a camera for all of them. Recently saw that shadow of a contrail on an undercast. It looked like a road across a snowy landscape.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭radar0976

Seriously though I presume you meant contrails/wake vortices like this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpyMK9RopR0

Owen wrote: »
    Chemtrails are basically the result of moronic thinking when it comes to 'population control' and contrails. They've been debunked to death again and again, but the usual Conspiracy Theory nutjobs response to the debunking (As it always is with CTers) is 'lalalalalalalala, I'm not listening'.

And CCD ? :confused:

What did Robert Einstein say about the Bees? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

The number of mentalists seems to have exploded with the internet, or else they used to be much better at hiding amongst us.

radar0976 wrote: »
    Seriously though I presume you meant contrails/wake vortices like this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpyMK9RopR0
    Wow, spraying weird chemicals right into the airport. These evil geniuses are awfully dumb.

And CCD ? :confused:

What did Robert Einstein say about the Bees? :eek:

You'd really want to stick to the CT forum RTDH - that sort of nonsense isn't tolerated in this forum. If I was still the Mod here, I'd have banned you for this crap.

You'd really want to stick to the CT forum RTDH - that sort of nonsense isn't tolerated in this forum. If I was still the Mod here, I'd have banned you for this crap.
    Clearly you are one of them. :eek:

• Advertisement

Nice crop sprayer with windows and all. :D

n1xwuf.jpg

Yes, and as you well know, that's also been debunked to death. That's ballast for testing a new plane to simulate the weight of passengers.

Lets wait now for the picture of the plane with all the pipes sticking forwards out of the side. That's another favourite. This one isn't it?

ChemtrailPlaneOnGround2Forum.jpg

Course, we've debunked this one for you too before, but but do doubt you'll claim this is part of the chemtrail conspiracy - despite the fact that the ports are facing forwards to actually sample atmosphere (Which is what this plane is for) rather than facing the rear which'd make more sense if it was spraying? Even the Pilot of this plane showed up on one forum proving it's nothing to do with chemtrails, which don't exist except in the mind of simple people.

Nice crop sprayer with windows and all. :D

n1xwuf.jpg
    Why do you dishonestly represent things you know are not true? Aren't you supposed to be a Christian of some sort? Isn't there something in Christianity about 'bearing false witness'? :confused:

Why do you dishonestly represent things you know are not true? Aren't you supposed to be a Christian of some sort? Isn't there something in Christianity about 'bearing false witness'? :confused:

Why do you persistently try to drag things off topic with insulting personal remarks.

Owen explained quite a valid point to me that those tanks on that aircraft were more than likely used for testing ballast.

I am not a technical expert on aviation engineering.

Why do you persistently try to drag things off topic with insulting personal remarks.

Owen explained quite a valid point to me that those tanks on that aircraft were more than likely used for testing ballast.

I am not a technical expert on aviation engineering.
    But those exact pictures have already been discussed at length on the CT forum that you are always on - it beggars belief that you didn't know it was false. And if you claim that you did not know, why don't you do the most rudimentary checks to see whether the latest (bullsh!t) 'evidence' you are presenting has any relation at all to the truth? Those photos are widely debunked on the web, and a two-minute effort on your part would have saved you further embarrassment. If you ever had any credibility on Boards.ie, you are doing everything you can to cast it to the wind.

Owen explained quite a valid point to me that those tanks on that aircraft were more than likely used for testing ballast. I am not a technical expert on aviation engineering.

Now you're just lying. Those photos have been explained in threads that you've participated in before.

Now you're just lying. Those photos have been explained in threads that you've participated in before.
    Don't be silly - he's a Christian who is waiting for Obama to turn into the anti-Christ any day now, and for Christians deliberate lying is a serious sin.

I'm going to bow out of this thread now, as it's unintentionally turning into an us vs RTDH thread, but I do think it's deceitful to claim no knowledge of those photos when there's clearly been discussion on this before.

I do think though that with that prior knowledge that this thread has been a pretty succesful attempt at trolling.

Where?

Show me?.

Any threads on this subject with RTDH's contribution?

No.

Chemtrails is one area in CT that I keep out of.

• Advertisement

Chemtrails is one area in CT that I keep out of.
    Not any more, it seems... :)

Advertisement