Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Susi grant eligibility?

• 11-02-2015 6:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi there, just wondering if anybody has been in a similar situation?
    I'm a 25 year old male living in Australia since February 2014. I applied through the Cao for college in Ireland at Christmas when I was back home. What are my chances of getting a grant as a mature independent student for the 2015/16 academic year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

ozjim wrote: »
    Hi there, just wondering if anybody has been in a similar situation?
    I'm a 25 year old male living in Australia since February 2014. I applied through the Cao for college in Ireland at Christmas when I was back home. What are my chances of getting a grant as a mature independent student for the 2015/16 academic year?

There's not a lot of information to go on.

When was the last time you entered and left college?
    What level and Year of the course, if any?

Where did you live before you went to Australia, Parents or On Your own?

Advertisement