The Chillout Zone (Off-Topic Thread) - Page 461 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

28-02-2015, 20:34   #6901
borderlinemeath

I normally wait until it's a bit more spring like to get the dirty gits done, but I took their collars off last week to brush them down and noticed how black they were on the inside!

They're sitting here gorgeous, smelling fabulous, but yeah, unless I go to the beach and make sure we stay up in the dunes, it'll be normal service tomorrow! Coco will look for something foul smelling to roll in and Bensons blow dry will be destroyed and he'll look like a woolly mammoth again
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-02-2015, 20:44   #6902
tk123

I'm waiting for 2 of these in the post for Lucy girl for when the weather gets better and the neoprene vest is too warm lo!! One pink camo and one green camo so they don't show up the muck as much and I don't care what looks I get from the morning traffic when we pass! I don't have time to wash her before work when she rolls in something and is covered from head to toe - at least with a vest/shirt on her I can throw it in the washing machine and it just leaves her head and neck to wash!
28-02-2015, 21:42   #6903
Stheno

Is there a weird things pets do thread?

My bearded dragon loves listening to Riverdance - weirdo
28-02-2015, 23:58   #6904
Kovu
Nie moj cyrk, Nie moje malpy

I just seen this popping up on my facebook feed and thought it may be of some use to people here. (apologies if it's been posted already)
Warning for anyone who bought Premium ham dog bones from Aldi.
(3) thanks from:
01-03-2015, 17:50   #6905
tk123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovu View Post
I just seen this popping up on my facebook feed and thought it may be of some use to people here. (apologies if it's been posted already)
Warning for anyone who bought Premium ham dog bones from Aldi.
I'm a little surprised by Aldi's response but at the same time I haven't looked for compensation any time I fed my dogs something that didn't agree with them?! I just chalk it down to experience and try not to make the same mistake again. Never feed cooked bones ever - simple as. I honestly thought was going to end that the bone splintered and either cut the dog up inside or killed it so glad he's ok..
Advertisement
01-03-2015, 18:43   #6906
Pumpkinseeds

I bought a nail clippers for Poppy's claws and thinking I could trim them on our bed when she was relaxed she proved me wrong by sticking a claw in my chin. Gonna be a 2 person job.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion