Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recycle broken foot spa in Dublin Northside - where?

• 16-03-2012 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Where can I recycle a broken electrical foot spa on the North side of Dublin, I don't want to dump it in with domestic waste.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Go southside and fly tip it on the street in Stepaside.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks. Was hoping for somewhere closer to Dublin 11 (just being lazy now)!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

If you pop on the M50 there is one somewhere in the Coolmine Industrial Estate, 15 mins I guess from D11; closer than the Shamrock Terrace one... can't remember exactly where it is, but I saw it out there when I was out there last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Try IKEA

Free Recycling at IKEA
    As part of our environmental practices we offer free recycling at our store. Our free Bring Centre is located via the west entrance (Finglas side) where you can drop off glass bottles, tin cans and packaging such as cardboard, paper, shrink wrap and plastic. You can also drop off old electrical appliances such as ovens, fridges and dishwashers. Inside the store beside the Exit we have a Recycle Desk for batteries, energy saving bulbs and small electrical items. Electrical items or packaging does not have to be from IKEA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

If you pop on the M50 there is one somewhere in the Coolmine Industrial Estate, 15 mins I guess from D11; closer than the Shamrock Terrace one... can't remember exactly where it is, but I saw it out there when I was out there last year.

Coolmine is great, it takes so many things.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Thanks for the advice and recommendations for places to recycle.

Advertisement