Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Password protect a media player?

Options
  • 30-07-2015 9:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭

I have ordered a media player for my friend and I want to set up two folders and password protect one.
    He has kids so I was hoping to password protect one of the folders so the kids wouldn't have access to the non age appropriate stuff
    do you know if this is possible on a media player or can I do it on the hard drive itself?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Well the media player has its own basic OS so I'd imagine it would have to be done through that (if the option is there)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah that's what I'm hoping is the case

Advertisement