Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Band Looking for Singer and Drummer

• 29-07-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey there! 2 experienced Musicians looking for fellow like minded, passionate, Male or Female musicians to join/start our fledgling band.. Unfortunately I can't add any samples of our old band because I'm a new user and can't put any links up. But to give an idea of the sound we might be going for (type Jigsaw by A Modern Fate into YouTube!) Looking forward to hearing from anyone who's interested! Cheers Lads.. Mark and Gareth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JediGirl

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GandM

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lucian Mandis

Hi Mark and Gareth,

I would really appreciate if you could give me a try. I am 24y old male. I sing since I remember myself(play guitar/piano), I love to improvise on the spot songs, I used to play in 2 bands, one in Greece when I was younger(18), and 1 in Romania(19), for a short time of period. My influences are (Deftones/TOOL/APC/QOTSA/Nirvana/CHEVELLE/BB King/etc.) I write lyrics and can manipulate the words in order to fit the melody of the songs.

Pros: plenty of ideas/ open-minded/ previous experience

Cons: haven't found my style yet because I am always coming with new ideas/style (I have to stick to sth)

I love songs that start soft with some unexpected spins in the melody and end in a melodious/pandemonium way.

Btw I am new in Dublin.

Kind regards,
    Lucian

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Everlong1

Influences ? What age range are you looking for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 GandM

Everlong1 wrote: »
    Influences ? What age range are you looking for ?

Thanks for the response first off we're not particularly ageist, but in our late 20s and influences range from Progressive Metal ie Dream Theater, Rush, Tool.. Classic Metal Maiden,Metallica, Priest.. Grunge bands like Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and more modern bands like Lamb of God and Killswitch Engage.. Hopefully that answers your questions sufficiently also I forgot to mention were based in Dublin and we will be rehearsing in South Dublin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Kumiko

Have you found a singer?

Advertisement