Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Geography Project

• 20-04-2008 12:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm just finish writing up my project on Changes in Land Use in an urban area....I was just wondering whether or not I can draw our maps on tracing paper and maybe glue them into the booklet. I know that it says not to add our own pages to the booklet, but it's too hard to draw the maps accurately...

We were given LC tracing paper (with space for exam# etc..) by our teacher and she said we could, if we lean hard enough, get the map to transfer into the book?? This ,unsurprisingly, is impossible. She says that we must draw it in the book though...:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Nah you have to just draw it in the booklet. It doesn't have to be accurate. They're not going to check or anything...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LAMPARD_8

Nah you have to just draw it in the booklet. It doesn't have to be accurate. They're not going to check or anything...
    The thing is I can't really draw, and I need to compare 3 different maps, of the same area, over a number of years...
    So they need to be fairly accurate....:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

what ever you do,don't attach anything to the booklet,wont be marked,or even worse deducted points,im doing mine now on river erosion,its abit of a pain in the hole,but hey,easiest marks yer gonna get the l.c!:rolleyes:

Advertisement