Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounts Set-up

• 23-12-2014 11:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

Please move to more appropriate Forum where necessary. Suggestion for setting up Accounts to include some form of identification as is the case with lots of registering processes now such as a second alternate linking email address or Mobile-phone code retrieval etc.

Also it might be an idea to highlight somewhere that it is not possible to retrieve / recall the email address that the Account was registered with.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,431 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I'm guessing that you had an account here, but lost access because you forgot your email address or you no longer have access to it?

If you email hello@boards.ie, the lovely people in the office can retrieve it for you (or change it, depending on your problem).

Happy Christmas. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,269 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please No. I already lost access to my hotmail account coz I am not giving microsoft my phone number.
    Is it a big issue? AFAIK once you have the e-mail address you registered with you can retrieve your password.

Advertisement