Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

why no fair city till tuesday ????

I know it makes no sense, and there's no soaps tonight :(

(unless ya watch emmerdale)

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

Could dervla be lukes daughter... judith said last nite you left and i didnt see u for 9 years , why bother throw that in the story just leave it at 25 years??????... where's crazy lucy!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Badhb

xylophones wrote: »
    i REALLY hope you mean in the sense 'it seemed warm out,luke was feeling hot'
    because if he's considered hot i dont want to live on this planet anymore!

:p
    p.s. neasa's birth cert is what he was reading....
    el diablo wrote: »
    This has to be a wind-up? :confused:
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    he is seriously not

Ah here, folks! Have you no eyes in your head? The man is inarguably hot. Methinks it may be time for a Luke Dillon hot or not poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Badhb wrote: »
    Ah here, folks! Have you no eyes in your head? The man is inarguably hot. Methinks it may be time for a Luke Dillon hot or not poll.

:eek:

Not. Granted, he's well old enough to be my dad. That said, I think Tommy is a bit of a DILF. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

Think there is definitely something about him that is attractive, not quite sure what it is though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    That said, I think Tommy is a bit of a DILF. :o
    Be careful, you'll probably get bombarded with PMs from Tommy now saying things like "Sure what harm will we be doing, no-one's going to get hurt" etc etc :pac:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Be careful, you'll probably get bombarded with PMs from Tommy now saying things like "Sure what harm will we be doing, no-one's going to get hurt" etc etc :pac:

Ah sure look it, as long as Dermish doesn't find it...

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Samhradhs

Very not hot! Tommy yes. But no way is Luke hot. Jaysus. Do ya like cads aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Badhb

Oh noes. Things are bad. Very bad. Folk are liking the rammy goat or whatever he is called these days over Luke.

Mods: any chance of a poll on the Dillon brothers hot or not variety so we can really see the state of the nation on this crucial question?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Luke is steaming hot xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sean Cassidy is back up dancer for Jedward :eek:

Badhb wrote: »
    Oh noes. Things are bad. Very bad. Folk are liking the rammy goat or whatever he is called these days over Luke.

Mods: any chance of a poll on the Dillon brothers hot or not variety so we can really see the state of the nation on this crucial question?

I put up a pole so get voting all ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

deelite wrote: »
    Luke is steaming hot xxx

Every time I see Luke, I see Blackie Connor from Glenroe and that funny little cap so cant see the attraction!

Tommys a ride though.

http://bigmentaldisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/blackie-connors-200x300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I put up a pole so get voting all ;)

Do you want us to vote or dance JP Liz V1??:D:p

So sorry I could not resist
    :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Tommy and Luke are hot? Gimme sense. What kind of guys are you used to, no offense. The only half decent guy on FC is yourman running The Station. Cass is without doubt the best actor on the show too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

eternal wrote: »
    Tommy and Luke are hot? Gimme sense. What kind of guys are you used to, no offense. The only half decent guy on FC is yourman running The Station. Cass is without doubt the best actor on the show too.

thats all true,but whats with the lack of eye candy for women whilst men have the dillon sisters? terribly unfair imo :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Heres a question that has puzzled me. Are the storyline writers very very forward planning or are they just making it up as they go along?

For example, Damian became a debt collector over 2 years ago so he had his dealings with blackie connors about 2 years ago when he put that poster up outside his house about not paying his debt. In this time he also slept with Neasa (who coincidentally turned out to me part of a new family arriving soon afterwards on the show, I don't think it was ever explained why she was in debt or living in Dublin ahead of her family).

Then it all meshes together 2 years later that Damian is working for the man he once harassed and by chance the man is a brother of the Dillons. What I wonder is were these things thought up 2 years ago or are they just going on the fly? I can hardly imagine them signing up Blackie Connors and saying "alright we had 4 shows work for you now and we'll need you in 2 years so keep your diary open".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

I reckon they just write on the hoof...

To be fair, it's not like they're paying Blackie Connors millions for the role...My understanding is that senior FC actors (e.g Bela, Christy etc) get around 80k p.a. and that everyone else gets much less.

When are they gonna reveal all re Lucy? She must have been lezzed up with the social worker...Maybe Wayne will get the golden ticket with the two of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

thats all true,but whats with the lack of eye candy for women whilst men have the dillon sisters? terribly unfair imo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 xylophones

does yvonne and orla count as 'eye candy' though?
    yvonne looks like a 40 yr old emo/goth and orla looks more than a tad past it..
    what i actually meant was that we need more finns....other soaps are full of hunky guys,fc has one :mad:

• Advertisement

does yvonne and orla count as 'eye candy' though?
    yvonne looks like a 40 yr old emo/goth and orla looks more than a tad past it..
    what i actually meant was that we need more finns....other soaps are full of hunky guys,fc has one :mad:
    Yvonne is very good looking and Orla is pretty. I don't think Caoimhe is attractive at all. Neasa is by far the best looking. Niamh has lovely hair and face and Mrs Dillon looks good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Where is the Dillon brothers poll?

Lisha wrote: »
    Do you want us to vote or dance JP Liz V1??:D:p

So sorry I could not resist
    :)

Maybe Greyie and Tommy will pole dance :p

I wouldn't mind if Finn went all Magic Mike on it and started stripping in his fireman's outfit.

Just putting that out there...

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭countygorey

Yvonne is very good looking and Orla is pretty. I don't think Caoimhe is attractive at all. Neasa is by far the best looking. Niamh has lovely hair and face and Mrs Dillon looks good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Maybe Greyie and Tommy will pole dance :p

MENTAL PICTURE not good not good:eek::eek::eek:

:D

Your quote is empty????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

Jame Gumb wrote: »
    My understanding is that senior FC actors (e.g Bela, Christy etc) get around 80k p.a. and that everyone else gets much less.
    I'm not sure Bela is worth 8k p.a. let alone 80k (I doubt he's getting that though).

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

maggienx wrote: »
    Excuse me if i'm being a bit naive or innocent here :o , but how exactly did these two realise that the other one was lesbian? I mean they only met 5 minutes ago :rolleyes:

I don't know if they realised it straight away, but when Emily said "Show Me Love" was her favourite film and then Laura said she loved it too, it was confirmed.

Show Me Love is a well-known lesbian film. Outside the community, I doubt many would know of it. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Show_Me_Love_(film)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Is it on tonight?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement