Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saucony Kinvara 5 for 57 Euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Wow that's a steal..was just looking to replace my 4s and saw them for €70 on sportshoes but that was limited sizing left.

What's the sizing like on Asics or Mizuno to Saucony? My previous pair were sadly forgotten in a hotel a few weeks back so I can't remember the exact size :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭pointer28

My Mizuno's have all been size 9 my Saucony's (Triumph and Kinvara 3) have all been 9.5

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭HibernianRunner

Wow thanks. Just bought 2 pairs. Fantastic bargain.

edit: Damn. They only had 1 pair left in my size when I went to checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

starting at 94e now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

I bought a pair of saucony guide 7 on littlewoods recently,I've only worn them for 2 runs so far but the right shoe doesn't feel right at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 shan001

I went through the order process and came to 75 euro to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

this was a 24hour sale on 14/4. It should be marked expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭johnk123

Kinvara 5 are down to €100 in RunLogic in Temple Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,495 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Just dropping back to say thanks. Got my Kinvara 5s during the week. No half-sizes, but it was a bargain.

Advertisement