Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What age do you pay child fare on Dublin Bus?

Options
  • 18-07-2013 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭

Have to take the bus to a hospital appointment next week with my 4 year old, I'm presuming I have to pay a child fare for her but someone told me it was from age 5 on Dublin Bus?

Anybody have the right information?

Also, anybody know how much the child fare from Ladyswell Road to Blessington St on the 38/38A is??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

Children's Fares
    One child under 3 years of age is carried free if accompanied by and in the charge of a fare paying passenger, provided that the child does not occupy a seat to the exclusion of another passenger. Children under 16 years of age are charged fares in accordance with the child or school child fare scale. An official statement confirming a child's age may be obtained at Dublin Bus, 59 Upper O'Connell Street, on production of the appropriate birth certificate.

source: http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Fares--Tickets/Fare-Information/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Fare will be €1.25 cash or €1.10 with LEAP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Thanks guys :) She's looking forward to her trip on the bus so much that she doesn't mind having to go to the hospital!

Advertisement