Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to start a blues Band

• 23-10-2014 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

i really want to start a blues rock band in dublin! im 27 been playing guitar for years and want to get gigging again do some covers and stuff to start out get some money coming in then perhaps work on originals! rory g and the likes, stevie ray, buddy guy, but just good bluesy rock! i can kinda sing but am totally open to a better singer! just wanna play! background is metal, but love blues, always have! need drums bass and a keyboard/organ player

gimme a shout if interested

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,444 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fastson

Hi,

I played in a two man blues / rock 'n roll band called LOW BOW. Just moved back to Ireland and looking to get a new band together. Let me know if you're interested. You can check me out on bandcamp, (LOW Bow) Sorry, but I can't add http link here.

Richard Doran

• Registered Users Posts: 25 dethhead

hey dude what do you play?

Hi, I play guitar and sing (badly) had a two piece blues thrash band in China (Where I worked for 14 years) and know back in Dublin hoping to do something new and different.

Richard

hi richard sorry for the dealy! would u be into doin covers and stuff?

• Advertisement

dethhead wrote: »
    hi richard sorry for the dealy! would u be into doin covers and stuff?

Why not! I'll be honest, not much technical skill from me, I'm more into bashing away and writing original stuff which you can find on bandcamp, search fastson (dot) bandcamp (dot) com . Happy to make some interesting noises!

Richard

I'm aware I kind of just started this forum then swanned off, but would anyone still be interested in doing a blues band?

Rigsby wrote: »
    Sent you a P.M.

.....again..!! :P;)

Giving this a "bump" for the OP, in the hope of getting a few more people on board. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭The Paulinator

I'd be interested, another guitarist. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

BUMP

Lads, I'm afraid I am no longer available. I responded to another advert a few weeks ago and as a result I am now jamming with other people.

I hope the project works out for you lads. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Somavar

If you're looking for a bass player give me a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Will Tomao

If you care for a Clarinetist that plays Blues and Jazz I am in!!! =)

Advertisement