Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pink rocks

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Pink. Used to be r'n'b (and sh!t) now pop and still sh!t. Oh and I'm not a girl and fourteen years old so there's no way I'll like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I'm not watching that, as doing so would be blasphemy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭The Left Hand Of God

great song. I'm bored. Done it all etc

/:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Probably the only woman i would think of kicking to death... no wait rianna too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

.. no wait rianna too.

ah yeah another modern diva popstar (skank hoe) who likes to claim she "rocks"

Seems everything rocks now bar rock itself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,058 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I can think of at least two things wrong with that title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

chin_grin wrote: »
    Pink. Used to be r'n'b (and sh!t) now pop and still sh!t. Oh and I'm not a girl and fourteen years old so there's no way I'll like this.
    I bet you were one of those tricky kids where your mum put food on the table for you and you say I'm not eating that new stuff cause I wont like it.

I like that the op posted this as I then went on to watch loads of old Queen videos and would not have if this had not been posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Sorry Pink, leave the legendary tunes to the legendary bands. Freddie Mercury you certainly are not.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Here's something more interesting, actual pink rocks:
    2309700352_afbbaf8104.jpg

She's about as cool and rock as toast. Type of music that appeals to hordes of women on a night out that squeal, shriek, and generally act like little shìts.

But then post statuseseses on Facebook of how hard relationships are and men are bastards but they don't want to talk about it.................but yet let everyone know that they are sad. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

Jaysus, you're an oddly angry bunch!

Quick, someone find a stick-remover!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

sorry but that like being raped in the ears, THIS is how you do a live Queen set

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

krudler wrote: »
    sorry but that like being raped in the ears, THIS is how you do a live Queen set

Darn tootin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

She fails at being a hipster.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    BRILLIANT!!! ive watched it a few times now :D

Advertisement