Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MP3 Jumpy

• 17-06-2010 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Strange one this, can't put my finger on it. Was at work last night, connected the headphones to the Hero and started playing a few albums. Each track seems to be a bit jumpy at the start but after maybe 10 seconds it resumes to normality.

It's not the mp3s, okay fine on computer. Anyone else have this problem, its only minor but still annoys.

Have been thinking about rooting my Hero, which would probably solve the problem. If no one knows what the problem what ROM would you suggest?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

I had a similar problem on my Desire, only with the standard player, which I don't use anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

what player do you use now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

3 (cubed).

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Sweet man, appreciate it. Took a while to find as it doesnt seem to appear in the market so if anyone else wants it just scan this QR:

3-music-player-QR-150x150.jpg

Advertisement