Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brandy and Cigars MkII

• 20-08-2011 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Site development have discovered that any threads with more than 10,000 posts are causing havoc with vbulletin (some of you may have noticed the site being slow recently,getting 404 errors and what not) so unfortunately any 10k + threads have to be locked and a new one started

Enjoy the new thread!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'll enjoy it if you fix cigar's to cigars

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

pfft, slacking mods and your typos!

Disgraceful it is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

The new thread is quite roomy in fairness.

*puts feet up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'll enjoy it if you fix cigar's to cigars

tumblr_lhx12di09a1qz6l95o1_500.jpg
    :pac:

Honestly Otis should leave it as Cigar's.

I imagine bluewolf will flinch everytime they read it :P

• Advertisement

You know she gave me guff a few months ago when I had a thread for a beers as beer's.

This is the last time she will get away with pointing out my sub par punctuation I tell ya.

/glares at Wolfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I liked the old thread....ah well needs must I suppose

Threadwarming session to celebrate the mood!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

PaulieC wrote: »
    I liked the old thread....ah well needs must I suppose

Threadwarming session to celebrate the mood!

Let it go man!:pac:

Larianne wrote: »
    Let it go man!:pac:

Nostalgia was better when I was young :pac:

On an unrelated note, just watched Despicable Me with my daughter, probably shouldn't laugh as much as I did for a kids movie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Nostalgia was better when I was young :pac:

On an unrelated note, just watched Despicable Me with my daughter, probably shouldn't laugh as much as I did for a kids movie.

quit living in the past man! :p

kids films are great entertainment for adults I find! :D

• Advertisement

quit living in the past man! :p

kids films are great entertainment for adults I find! :D

Can't beat The Goonies!

Oh, btw, I made Malteaser Cheesecake the other day. Quite nice. Only took two days to set though. :cool:

Can't beat The Goonies!

Oh, btw, I made Malteaser Cheesecake the other day. Quite nice. Only took two days to set though. :cool:

ooooh :eek: :D so we have a new treat for the beers? :D(cause I don't like french fancies either)

Can't beat The Goonies!

I tried to get her to watch the Goonies, but she just kept asking me why they all had silly hair and clothes :P

Cheesecake sounds awesome right now, only get the kids every few weekends, so I spoil em with deserts ^^
    ooooh so we have a new treat for the beers? (cause I don't like french fancies either)
    Stop teasing me with beers!
    Damn Dublin ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

gime the cheesecake and nobody gets hurt!!

ooooh :eek: :D so we have a new treat for the beers? :D(cause I don't like french fancies either)

:( All this French Fancy hating. I'm having second thoughts on bringing them to the beers. It was only by accident I had them in my bag at the first beers, second time I thought it'd be funny. I think I'd give up on the idea now. I'll let it die.. like all these threads...
    I tried to get her to watch the Goonies, but she just kept asking me why they all had silly hair and clothes :P

Ha ha! That's gas.
    Cheesecake sounds awesome right now, only get the kids every few weekends, so I spoil em with deserts ^^

Make cheese cake so! It's easy enough to make and I don't know too many people who dislike it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,683 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm glad the old thread died.
    Too many people were logging in at all hours, drunk as lords and posting absolute sheeeeeite, thinking they were funny....

The Inbetweeners is good, its like an extended tv episode, and that alone did me rightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Can't beat The Goonies!

2 days to set?? It was a non baked cheesecake right?

I'm sneezing like crazy after mowing the lawn

Kya1976 wrote: »
    2 days to set?? It was a non baked cheesecake right?

Yeah, I should have realised that it would take longer to set when there was no gelatine in it. The recipe was actually crap. There was too little biscuit base and two much cheese mix. It's all gone though which is good. :D

Yeah, I should have realised that it would take longer to set when there was no gelatine in it. The recipe was actually crap. There was too little biscuit base and two much cheese mix. It's all gone though which is good. :D
    I never tried using gelatin before in cheesecake, that would have helped it to set quicker alright:)
    If it's all gone it gotta be a good sign:p:D

Think I'm gonna try to make one today, either a cheesecake or cinnamon swirls mmmh

I'm sneezing like crazy after mowing the lawn

• Advertisement

Liverpool win, Kerry to follow suit now tomorrow hopefully :D

Shurrup you:p

Shurrup you:p

Didn't know what she was laughing at first! :D

Anybody going for beer tonight.Im down in the schticks for the weekend and am half thinking of going out later.The lure of €2 drinks may be too much for me to resist.

Anybody going for beer tonight.Im down in the schticks for the weekend and am half thinking of going out later.The lure of €2 drinks may be too much for me to resist.
    Nah man had a wedding Wednesday, went out Thursday and played a match last night - had a pain in my liver after the match which is never a positive sign

Saving my liver for next weekend. :pac:

Saving my liver for next weekend. :pac:

Ya Im half thinking of doing the same.Cheap drinks though.....

Ya Im half thinking of doing the same.Cheap drinks though.....

That is true!

Actually, yeah I'd totally go out with €2 drink on offer!

The problem is though,I dont spend any less.I just drink a helluva lot more!

• Advertisement

The problem is though,I dont spend any less.I just drink a helluva lot more!

Well, the beers is a week away. You'll be sorted by then. :D

I had three drinks last night and ended up with a headache. :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement