Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persona Q

• 24-11-2013 12:10pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As expected a Persona game has been announced for the 3DS.
    Tonight in Japan, Atlus just announced a new Persona game. It's called Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, it's slated for the 3DS, and it's probably not what you are expecting.P

The RPG features characters from Persona 3 and Persona 4, which is cool. But they characters are cuted up "chibi" ("little" in Japanese) versions of themselves.

ku-xlarge.jpg
    ku-xlarge.jpg
    ku-xlarge.jpg

Persona Q will be released June 5, 2014 in Japan. No word on a Western release.

Not a fan of chibi animations at all but if it's a good game I'll easily overlook it. Looking forward to its reviews and subsequent Western release, I can't see that not happening.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭ConFurioso

I'd agree, I'm not sure what the appeal is with chibi. It is the 'cute' factor that Japanese people go for though...

Just looking up on the game play it seems its based in Inaba, in the High School. They have to escape and the ending is based on which set of friends you side with.

Sophie's choice. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,698 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The game is based on Etrian Odyssey, the title somehow reflects the japanese title of that series. The chibi art style is the same used in the Etrian games.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Two new trailers

Advertisement