Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Any Irish heading to Outlook (Croatia, Sep '11)?

• 23-02-2011 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Outlook Festival 2011, Europes leading bass music & soundsystem culture festival

Fort Punta Christo, Pula 1st-4th September 2011

"The best four days of bass music in Europe, if not the world." - Resident Advisor

"This is without a doubt the most unique festival I have ever experienced, and quite possibly the best." - Gigjunkie

CONFIRMED FOR 2011 – BARRINGTON LEVY, PHAROAHE MONCH, SKREAM, BENGA, DAVID RODIGAN, DIGITAL MYSTIKZ – MALA & COKI, CONGO NATTY & TENOR FLY, FOREIGN BEGGARS, LOEFAH, KODE 9 & SPACE APE LIVE, TWINKLE BROTHERS, THE BUG & FLOWDAN, IRATION STEPPAS, GENTLEMANS DUB CLUB, HUDSON MOHAWKE, BENJI B, HATCHA, N-TYPE, PLASTICIAN, SHACKLETON, SCUBA, MARTYN, PEARSON SOUND AKA RAMADANMAN, MJ COLE, ROSKA, SPECTRASOUL, ALIX PEREZ, COMMIX, JEHST, P MONEY, SPACE DIMENSION CONTROLLER, TRUE TIGER, ZED BIAS, RUST…IE, UNTOLD, MISTAJAM, NEWHAM GENERALS, BOK BOK, L-VIS 1990, BREAK, D-BRIDGE, INSTRA:MENTAL, SUBMOTION ORCHESTRA, ONEMAN, ICICLE, SPY, CHEF, MOSCA, ADDISON GROOVE, QUEST & SILKIE, TEEBS, CHANNEL ONE SOUNDSYSTEM, TROJAN SOUNDSYSTEM, OBF, JAHTARI, PRINCE FATTY, NICKY BLACKMARKET, BROKE’N'£NGLISH AND MANY MANY MORE. . . . . . OVER 300 ACTS.

--

Any Irish heading? How you doing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Was shown this by an English friend of mine, we'll likely meet up and go together.

Haven't looked into it but I reckon Ryanair would be flying to Croatia on the cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭1968

CiaranMT wrote: »

Haven't looked into it but I reckon Ryanair would be flying to Croatia on the cheap!

AFAIK the only Croatia destination that Ryanair fly to is Zadar (about 4hrs ferry from Puna where the festival is).

I checked flights. Not that cheap. c. €130

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

there's a chance the flights might go down in the next sale.

Also a good idea would be to do a bit of interrailing around the balkans or italy and finish up there. You can get 5day [five days of travel] within 10 day tickets for about €170.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Cheapest way'd probably be to fly to somewhere cheap & close like Klagenfurt or something and get a train down.

Good line-up, lots of great music.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

Check BT's Airbound travel advice.
    Same destination.

Hear nothing but good reports about Outluck should be good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I won't be going to that particular festival in Croatia but instead of Ibiza this year im planning on going to Croatia for this http://www.suncebeat.com/ hearing some amazing reports about this.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭YOP1992

CiaranMT wrote: »

Promo video is amazing, would love to go to this but off to new york for the summer, ah well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

anyone do this this year? any tips or thoughts on getting there, and whether to camp, or stay off-site?

Advertisement