Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UK Farmers furious at EU's RFID microchip implant sheep scheme.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

6th wrote: »
    Ok you resent it but you do see how you saying you rang these people is fine for you but doesnt hold water for other people. Thats not a dig at you at all though as I'm sure you understand.

As for prove you wrong, you made the claim about ringing these people and what they said, maybe you can give proof of this? Devils advocate btw.

no offence taken, point taken.... I can see the issue, suppose it is nature to trust oneself and not others....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

espinolman wrote: »
    Oh yea , it is obvious that feudalism is coming back , things will go back to the way they were centuries ago , the slave-masters will eat meat and good food and the genetically altered vegetable crap will be for the everyone else , except this time round the food is forced to grow with chemicals so they don't get a chance to absorb nutrients from the soil , so the vegetables are not as nutricious as they used to be , all this is planned you know , the meat and organic food will be for the slave-master race .

Obvious how?
    Why would they make special "genetically altered vegetable crap" just to feed the slaves if it's a feudal system, surely there are easier ways than deliberately engineering crap strains?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Undergod wrote: »
    Obvious how?
    Why would they make special "genetically altered vegetable crap" just to feed the slaves if it's a feudal system, surely there are easier ways than deliberately engineering crap strains?

You see there is money in patanting nature and i think genetically altered food might be good for the cancer industry , there is big money in cancer , its just business .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

You see there is money in patanting nature and i think genetically altered food might be good for the cancer industry , there is big money in cancer , its just business .

Might is a mighty word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

And car companies make cars so insurance companies can make money from premiums.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Well Ford Finance is disproportionatley large section of FoMoCo, and they sell insurance.

its like Xerox, they dont make Coppiers they make Toner, the machines are incidental to the balance sheet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Well Ford Finance is disproportionatley large section of FoMoCo, and they sell insurance.

Disproportionally large compared to what? The canteen? The safety division? A 150,000 year old nuclear war? Another car companies finance division? I cant see what you're getting at.

Xerox make copiers & toners, and don't claim otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Explain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,268 ✭✭✭DubTony

robtri wrote: »
    no offence taken, point taken.... I can see the issue, suppose it is nature to trust oneself and not others....

ah robtri, I'm just takin' the piss. Lots of anecdotes are used around here and are usually jumped on by the naysayers as a load of whatchamacallit.

I was just messin'. No offence meant. Good for the goose and all that ... ;)

Advertisement