Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you in danger?

• 17-04-2009 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok a bit extreme probably but does anyone here believe that they are in danger or could be in danger due to information they have?

For the record, for me its a "no".

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

That's a negative from me too.

Hmm. Would anyone whose likley to answer the question with a 'yes' be highlighting themselves as a 'culprit' (or whatever word correctly applies)?

In other words, wouldn't it be in the better interests of those could answer 'yes' to actually answer 'no'?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

A good point but some of these people belive they are putting out information that will expose people who are responsible for thousands of deaths etc. Surely attempting to expose these people is dangerous?

I think the average CT'er will base his / her level of fear on the collective rather than themselves as an individual.

e.g. "If hundreds of other's of CT'ers are discussing this Conspiracy Theory A without reprimand then surely I can."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well Mysterious was forever claiming he had information that would save the world, but he wouldn't share it. So there's one, at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

humanji wrote: »
    Well Mysterious was forever claiming he had information that would save the world, but he wouldn't share it. So there's one, at least.

Haven't seen him in a while actually.

Must be a conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭jackiebrown

Undergod wrote: »
    Haven't seen him in a while actually.

Must be a conspiracy.

As usual he's banned, keep the faith Mysterious.

I'm with VVV, its more a collective danger. I'd say a more pertanent question would be "Do you believe there are forces behind the scenes trying to keep us divided and living in fear?". For the record, Yes.

Lads dicussing another user who doesnt currently have access to the forum isnt exactly fair. No more of it please.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

As usual he's banned, keep the faith Mysterious.

I'm with VVV, its more a collective danger. I'd say a more pertanent question would be "Do you believe there are forces behind the scenes trying to keep us divided and living in fear?". For the record, Yes.

You'd have to keep an eye on whomever banned him, that person is obviously trying to hide the truth. :D

And I know naughtin... and not the slightest bit threatened either way.

I'd say a more pertanent question would be "Do you believe there are forces behind the scenes trying to keep us divided and living in fear?". For the record, Yes.

Funnily I kinda agree with you here. With so many people on the internet scaremongering about just about anything you can think of the world seems to be a far more scary place. No government would need to scaremonger much at all, there's plenty of others to do it for them.

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    Funnily I kinda agree with you here. With so many people on the internet scaremongering about just about anything you can think of the world seems to be a far more scary place. No government would need to scaremonger much at all, there's plenty of others to do it for them.

Clever:rolleyes:

I think there exists a type of 'conspiracy theorist' who revels in the notion of being in danger akin to a fleeting and romantacized day-dream.

This is what fundamentally separates the theorist from the sensationalist.

I think there exists a type of 'conspiracy theorist' who revels in the notion of being in danger akin to a fleeting and romantacized day-dream.

Can we get a conspiracy sensation forum please:D.

Clever:rolleyes:

Worse than that... true

Actually that is a good point, I've suggested a few people were fantasists but sensationalist works for me too.

Worse than that... true

True for you. Obvious to me that as long as your ok the blinkers are on. Forget about all the crap thats happening.

Me: But megs there's people starving to death everyday but in Europe we have food mountains going to waste.

Megs: La la la cant hear you. The world was worse before la la la.

Me: But the USA said there were WMDs in Iraq and none were found. It was just to get oil.

Megs: La la la cant hear you proof proof proof la la la.

Me: Bertie Ahern flat out lied when he said he didn't recieve monies?

Megs: La la la cant hear you evrythings fine, no problems, the world is great everyones happy no genocide no famine no unjust wars no greed no inequality la la la.

Me: Night night sweet innocent megs.

fantasists but sensationalist .

Same vein no less. An exemplary question to ask oneself would be whether one becomes excited or repulsed at the concept of an elite squad charging through ones abode and detaining one and ones family?

@jackiebrown: 'Conspiracy Sensation' just sounds like a sex product. A fitting slogan: 'You never know what'll be inside the box!'. :rolleyes::D

Off topic posting can lead to infractions/bans.

@jackiebrown: 'Conspiracy Sensation' just sounds like a sex product. A fitting slogan: 'You never know what'll be inside the box!'. :rolleyes::D

Or "Illuminati your sex life":D:D:p:(

I'll get me coat.

You may hve to if you post off topic after an in thread warning ;)

• Advertisement

True for you. Obvious to me that as long as your ok the blinkers are on. Forget about all the crap thats happening.

Me: But megs there's people starving to death everyday but in Europe we have food mountains going to waste.

Megs: La la la cant hear you. The world was worse before la la la.

Me: But the USA said there were WMDs in Iraq and none were found. It was just to get oil.

Megs: La la la cant hear you proof proof proof la la la.

Me: Bertie Ahern flat out lied when he said he didn't recieve monies?

Megs: La la la cant hear you evrythings fine, no problems, the world is great everyones happy no genocide no famine no unjust wars no greed no inequality la la la.

Me: Night night sweet innocent megs.

So yet more assumptions to prove a point eh?
    • We have extra food, but it costs a lot of money to move that food. And that's exactly what we should be doing making people dependent on their benign European overlords, right?
    • Nope no WMD's, did anyone believe that was their reason for going to war with Iraq? I didn't.
    • Sure I believe a guy that has brown bags full of money lying around and has no even remotely good explanation as to here they came from. His head should have rolled as soon as this came out but instead people were patting him on the back. Really pissed me off.

So it would appear you were completely wrong with your assumptions.

Not nice when people make assumptions is it? I'll furnish you with the evidence on monday. Enjoy your weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭BertrandMeyer

Ah the old adage, "innocent till proven guilty". In fairness, the world might end tomorrow, but the government's not some faceless monster - it's just ordinary people. So in theory more people are able to access the records now but all access is logged now which wasn't the case before. My friends put up a point of everything online being possibly viewed by anybody... isn't the same true for national databases?

Ok so does anyone believe they are in danger because of what they know or believe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Just because I am paranoid does not mean that someone is not trying to get me !

6th wrote: »
    Ok so does anyone believe they are in danger because of what they know or believe?

What percentage of people from this forum did you anticpate would answer yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Lads dicussing another user who doesnt currently have access to the forum isnt exactly fair. No more of it please.

Apologies, didn't know he was banned.

Eh, I reckon any information that I would be able to access wouldn't be sensitive enough to be a danger to me.

And yet we have lot's of people making all sorts of claims. You'd think if we'd so much to fear from the NWO etc we wouldn't be able to say pretty much what we like.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Ok a bit extreme probably but does anyone here believe that they are in danger or could be in danger due to information they have?

For the record, for me its a "no".
    [their] in danger!? what if i was to say yes but i don't wish to discuss because it's not a conspiracy!? it's 2 wild a question....to answer. what kind of info are you after!?

• Advertisement

And yet we have lot's of people making all sorts of claims. You'd think if we'd so much to fear from the NWO etc we wouldn't be able to say pretty much what we like.

Not sure if you were answering my question there. I'd literally like to know what percentage of folk around 6th anticipated to believe they could be in danger. I would have thought 20%.

If the question was 'do you think you eventually could be in danger discussing various articles pertaining to 'sensitive' theories then maybe that percentage could be a little higher.

I think I have already addressed your most recent post though:
    Hmm. Would anyone whose likley to answer the question with a 'yes' be highlighting themselves as a 'culprit' (or whatever word correctly applies)?

In other words, wouldn't it be in the better interests of those could answer 'yes' to actually answer 'no'?
    I think the average CT'er will base his / her level of fear on the collective rather than themselves as an individual.

e.g. "If hundreds of other's of CT'ers are discussing this Conspiracy Theory A without reprimand then surely I can."

Advertisement