Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I revisited FF8 for the first time in over a decade

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Hotman

FF8 is an excellent game, genuinely an excellent game. It's not FF9 or FF7. But the whole "i don't even use attacks i just spam GF's etc" is a moot point.

In FF7 on the 3rd disk ALL of the materia's in the game are useless, as all you use is 4x Cut. My basic attacks hit for 9999, my Mastered Lightning does about 4500... They messed the game up by making the magic too underpowered. The only useful summons in the game were Knights of the 15 minute cast time and Phoenix. I mean, look at Kjata? lol 4x Cut did more damage than 87% of ALL the magic in the entire game.

All the games are flawed hugely. so picking on FF8 for having the same traits as all of the FF's is picking on a woman for wearing short skirts in a short skird parade.

FF7 Was amazing, FF8 was Great, FF9 is 10/10. FF10 is the most ridiculously Emo childish thing i've ever played in my life, that ginger hawaain guy and the main character were the worst 2 characters ever created in a video game. Yet all the 14 year old's think it's the best game of all time.

Just goes to show how simple people's minds are gone (the top 100 music charts of 2014 is all black guys talking... yes talking into a mic with a crappy beat behind it coz they can't sing, while people with original talent who play their own instruments and don't cover old song's have like 3 of the top 100 spots).

The world is for dumb people. Play FF8 again, and enjoy it.

Advertisement