Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smalia. Perfect location for a rigged 9/11 spectacular to justify a global (NWO) navy

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

The ultimate goal of the Globalists elite is to track & trace every man woman and child on this planet.

care to explian why?? what would be the purpose? and can we have some facts and not "what if's" or speculation out of your own mind...
    what is the conspiracy with rfid and tracking shipments, cargo and people...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

robtri wrote: »
    care to explian why?? what would be the purpose? and can we have some facts and not "what if's" or speculation out of your own mind...
    what is the conspiracy with rfid and tracking shipments, cargo and people...

If you ask why they are doing this then you can only expect RtdH opinion. Reasons for doing things are subjective to a point. Also this is a Conspiracy Theory forum, not a court of law. We're here to promote discussion so its not a case of provide facts or shut up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

6th wrote: »
    If you ask why they are doing this then you can only expect RtdH opinion. Reasons for doing things are subjective to a point. Also this is a Conspiracy Theory forum, not a court of law. We're here to promote discussion so its not a case of provide facts or shut up.

very true, but opinions need to based on some facts, and I am asking for these that suport his opinions...
    edit: also RTDH has a habit of not answering the question asked and goes off on a rant about something completely different,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I Mentioned this in a previous tread of an article by Alex Foss in the Financial Times regarding the end to Privacy by 2013.
    When has our privacy not been violated? It's been going on for thousands of years! I guess you have never lived in a small town? Who's sleeping with whom? Who is cheating on whom? Who had an argument with whom? Who broke up with whom? Who makes the most bucks? Who screwed up at work? On and on it goes! At least the cookies that track my clicks are accurate and are not exaggerated, spiced-up, and distorted by the small town gossips, or the chatty beauticians at the hair salon.

I still see no conspiracy in what you have suggested. What I do see with the advance of technology, and the associated tracking of assets, is what Max Weber concluded from his Treatise of Bureaucracy in Economy and Society (1922). He talked about the march of rationalisation, from rudimentary tallies of counting sheep, to today's more sophisticated software-driven accounting systems. The advance of such counting (e.g., tracking) systems were not the results of conspiracies, but rather to improve measurement, analysis, accountability, planning, prediction, and the reduction of asset risk; i.e., to increase profits in commercial enterprise, or to be accountable to voters and special interest groups associated with governing.

Once in awhile there are cases of privacy abuse, like when the G.W. Bush administration snooped on millions of innocent US American phone and Internet communications, which was a violation of civil rights, but I would rather think such behaviour was a result of gross government incompetence in the pursuit of terrorists, rather than a formulated conspiracy against the US American people.

You have not offered any proof of a specific incident associated with the tracking of shipping and pirates in the OP to suggest that there was a real and specific conspiracy ongoing at this moment. Only a hypothetical "what if," as well as reference to a general trend of tracking assets with improving technology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

The OP was one of the most fanciful and stupid things I have read in a while. Somalia has enough real issues without being tarnished by that bull. Somalia and surrounding coastal countries have ALWAYS had a problem with piracy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement