Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modeling.....

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

jeffbi2006 wrote: »
    The other one I was with should be shut down for taking the money and running
    name and shame it so others wont fall into the same trap

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Sugar Drunk

empirix wrote: »
    Glenda Gleeson! - are you referring to the one that went out with Brian O'Driscoll, are you insane, she's a buck toothed minger

Thank you! shes minging. good god those eyebrows! and shes completely up her own @rse. I think caroline morahan is awful looking too. and then we have the likes of grainne seoige who have what I call granny appeal.

now, rosanna davidson and pippa o connor are stunning!! and I cant believe people are dissing kate moss ffs the womans a legend!!

Playgirl. Dont waste money on a portfolio. Contact some reputable agencies such as assets and see if you can at some stage travel up to dublin to meet them. You will need to be tall to do modelling I think its 5'8" minimum (unless your Kate Moss!).

Ive always wanted to do it but while im slim and not too minging - sadly im a measly 5'2" :(. If its your dream go for it but be careful dont part with money to be on an agencies books go to reputable places.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

wow i forgot i made this thread,
    nearly 2 years ago :eek:

but thanks for the replies everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

look up agencies on the internet, like assets and Morgan

send some photos of yourself to them
    don't get your hopes up

and wait to see if they reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Did anything come of this ambition?

Mike.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote: »
    Did anything come of this ambition?

Mike.

yea, like a month or two after i posted this thread i entered the 'ford search for a supermodel' competition, and got into the final :D
    didnt do much modeling though as am in school and in donegal..
    might try my hand at it again in the future :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Pfff, using the advice in this thread I got myself onto a magazine cover. I sent them in my headshot:

2007_03_26HarlequinCover2.jpg

Bam! I was in.

equal.jpg

Pfff, using the advice in this thread I got myself onto a magazine cover. I sent them in my headshot:

2007_03_26HarlequinCover2.jpg

Bam! I was in.

equal.jpg

hahaha:D

Advertisement