Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LUCCI MINX - Run The World (NEW VIDEO)

• 27-03-2012 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi guys! Check the new video of irish female rapper - Lucci Minx, she is spitting rhymes on Beyonce's beat "Run The World". Stop discussing accent thing and better write comments about skills and the video. Enjoy and share!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Don't discuss the accent?
    Right shall we not discuss the beats or lyrics either then?

(lyrics are thrash btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

The women were nice looking.

Couldn't understand some of the lines. I found the beat was a bit heavy and it clashed with her voice.

Maybe I'm mistaken but does she say "come and suck my dick yo" at 1.32? Pretty stupid line to put in there if she did say that. Unless she has a dick that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

It certainly sounds like she said that, hence the lyrics being thrash.

So bad lyrics, not her beat and the accent. So nice video but most everything else is pretty bad.

Again it looks like quite a lot of time was put into the video too like the other videos you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭VagnerLove

I listened twice. Second time without watching the video. She's terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Write comments about the skills? I would if I could.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Razrule wrote: »
    Hi guys! Check the new video of irish female rapper - Lucci Minx, she is spitting rhymes on Beyonce's beat "Run The World". Stop discussing accent thing and better write comments about skills and the video. Enjoy and share!

i will when I see any.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

What's going on with her accent?

Right just gave it another listen there in search of any possible positives.

There's about 45 seconds of "rapping" and it's poor at best and yet again the accent is unbearable.
    The beat consists of 4 or 5 fairly familiar techno/hip pop beats which blend together horribly.

Tell that bird to stick to page 3.

What's the point of the song? What's it trying to say?

I heard mentions of a marathon and a ballerina at another stage. Then there is a Hummer in the video so I'm a little confused.

What's the point of the song? What's it trying to say?

I heard mentions of a marathon and a ballerina at another stage. Then there is a Hummer in the video so I'm a little confused.

Don't forget the part where the girl asks people to suck her dick. A key element to any rap song.

• Advertisement

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Don't forget the part where the girl asks people to suck her dick. A key element to any rap song.

May I refer you to my first post on this thread for that point.

I've had a look at some of her other 'songs'. They're all ****e. She's class looking though, as are the other young ones in the videos. The mute button is great.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I would not take my car to that garage, not one car was fixed that day :D

But seriously, nicht so gut. The only good thing is the beat, which was jacked. She also looses the beat once or twice and kinda forgets to rhyme at the end. Although you dont want to discuss her accent, we're gonna, and it's terrible unless she is in fact Alicia Keys using her ghetto accent.

And as for the dancers in the video, America's next top model and couture/vogue poses are that way
    >

But, as always, sound is crisp and the actually shoots in the video are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

She's a ride, not a rapper.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

The song is 2.18 long.
    The first 1.28 is her and the model/backin dancers poncing around looking like little wet yolks.

The next 45 seconds is her rapping off beat in a **** accent with a very basic flow and terrible lyrics.
    The next 15 seconds it credits.

The video is grand but these days when you can get 1080p recording on a HDSLR for less than €750 nobody has any excuse for not having decent video quality.

Like before, we'd talk about the skills if she actually had any.

She needs to go back to being in a girls band or something, she's not a rapper, no matter how much she might want to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

if the rap career doesnt work out you should think about doing a tulisa hit me up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

Its ****ing horrendous.

Please, whoever makes these videos, you clearly have talent, stop wasting your time conspiring in this nonsense.

She really isn't great looking tbh.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    She really isn't great looking tbh.

ah come on man, she'd get it. iv done a lot worse in my time:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Seaneh wrote: »
    The video is grand but these days when you can get 1080p recording on a HDSLR for less than €750 nobody has any excuse for not having decent video quality.

they blew the budget on makeup and the hummer

ah come on man, she'd get it. iv done a lot worse in my time:D

She'd get it but she's nothing special to be fair, I see better looking girls around town every day. She's not bad looking but some of the lads in this thread are really overrating her.

• Advertisement

She'd get it but she's nothing special to be fair, I see better looking girls around town every day. She's not bad looking but some of the lads in this thread are really overrating her.

in my honest opinion, i think she is fairly good looking. Ofcourse your bound to see nicer young one's around the place but theres always going to be someone better looking out there.

but i think she's a bit above average to be fair, maybe your opinion might change if you saw her in the flesh. I say she scrubs up decent enough by the looks of things.

i suppose different strokes for different folks and all that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

Awful accent.

i think she's a bit above average to be fair, maybe your opinion might change if you saw her in the flesh. I say she scrubs up decent enough by the looks of things.

I'd be afraid to see her without make up tbh, just not my type I suppose, looks like she belongs on top of a tarted up Saxo in Max Power, her biggest inspiration is probably Jordan.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQALhozTBWP9hFhG8tZZxpmF_rwPa4BJQRmer7tQncl5voGCs93lmBOHr60

Seaneh wrote: »

Like I said, I would "hit it", really goes without saying, but the cheap hair extensions, layer after layer of make up and glamour model dress sense just don't do much for me.

I know where you're coming from, she's too cheap looking.
    Still wouldn't stop me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I'd ram her and never call again.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Wow, from reading the negative comments in this thread, it seems that several posters in here qualify to suck her dick, yo.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

"yo" indeed. I think if you post something of that quality you have to expect that kind of feedback. I think people are always over the top but it is not good at the end of the day.

I respect anyone for getting up and doing *something* and trying but my honest opinion is that she is not in any shape or form an MC and that video is lame

Sorry :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

I'd ride her but wear about 5 condoms. No way i'll be footing the bill of little Deano.

Advertisement