Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

DJ Barry at Toast!

Options
  • 09-05-2005 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

Anyone familiar with this chancer? Has shedloads of CDs of bootleg MP3s and when you ask him for anything he claims to have it at home.

Examples:

"Do you have any Shed Seven?" "I have it at home on vinyl"

"Do you have any Beatnuts?" "Not with me, but my house is like a ghetto normally, Hip-Hop is all I listen to." (!!!!!)"

More power to him obviously.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

there's a git like this i galway, won't mention his name as he's not too bad this just pisses me off, 'oh i was looking for the cd but i think i left it at home in my stereo'

bollocks, just say you don't have it

Advertisement