Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two (boring, oldish) guys, need one camper!

• 23-07-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, myself and my best mate are going to Electric Picnic this year, we are getting a bit fed up of the camping. We have a camper van ticket but no camper, if there is anyone in the Waterford area who wishes to hire out a camper that will be cared for and respected please get in contact. We looked into camper rental companies ,but they are insanely expensive! Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 NOC1

Hi there, I don't know of anywhere in waterford that does reasonable camper hire but maybe look into hiring a van and putting bedding etc into it??? I'm the opposite to you, have the camper but no campervan ticket, if you were considering selling your ticket at anytime??? I'm also in waterford :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement