Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tomorrowland 2012

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭MikeyGorse

79 days to go.

Still haven't booked my flights,playing a dangerous game of roulette with them,hoping for a better quote :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Dangerous one indeed mikey :) how much are you hoping to get them for?

Ah they were about €138 in the sale 2 weeks ago,got quoted €125 once or twice during the sale I may add. I'm now looking at paying €183. Flying Cork to Brussels,July 25th and Amsterdam to Cork Aug 2nd.

What did ya manage to get your flights for Ronan?

Think mine ended up costing 180 including a 20kg bag.

Dublin to Amsterdam July 25th and Brussels to Dublin July 31st

My flights are gone down to €153,looks like the gamble has paid off,pity i've no grade :o

• Advertisement

Jammy git, call in some favours :)

Flights book for €153,happy days,gamble paid off I guess :)

74 days to go.....

Happy days is right!! Bring it on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

its still hits me every now and again....."holy **** im going to tomorrowland!"

Same as that. Booked my hostel in the dam too. St Christophers. Supposed to be class. Has its own bar/smoking room and a club next door!

• Advertisement

We're staying in St.Christophers for 2 nights and Durty Nellys for 1 night after Tomorrowland.

Heard nothing but good stuff about St.Christophers.

What dates are you in St Christophers??

EDIT: sorry I thought it was just the 1 night after the festival you were in durty nellys. forgot you're staying for a few after it

Staying in Durty Nellys July 30th,St.Christophers July 31st & Aug 1st.

70 days to go lads,this time 10 weeks i'll be at the pre party getting to know my surroundings :)

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    70 days to go lads,this time 10 weeks i'll be at the pre party getting to know my surroundings :)

Its going to fly once we hit June!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,351 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

So is this like, eh, tomorrow?

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Lads I've never wanted to go to any festival as much as I want to gomto this :(

If any of your mates drop out I'll happily take their spot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Mrcher

Lads I've never wanted to go to any festival as much as I want to gomto this :(

If any of your mates drop out I'll happily take their spot :D

Don't bother about Tomorrowland man. I know this festival very much like Tomorrowland, but much cheaper, much better weather, the water of a lake and girls in bikini: Balaton Sound

Line-up 2012: David Guetta, Armin Van Buuren, Paul Kalkbrenner, Avicii, Knife Party, Calvin Harris, Sven Väth, Steve Angello, Carl Cox, Sander Van Doorn, Dubfire, Gareth Emery, Sasha, Digitalism, Gossip, Example, Tinie Tempah, De La Soul, Caribou, Benga, Martin Solveig, Maceo Plex, Feed Me, Jackmaster, Crazy P, Dapayk, Fritz Kalkbrenner, Oliver Koletzki, Gus Gus, Nina Kraviz, Tensnake, Animal Collective, dOP, Nicky Romero, Tale Of Us, Guy Gerber and Shy FX. More is still to be announced.

Would it be rude to suggest,that a few of us should meet up for a beer or two over there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

MikeyGorse wrote: »
    Would it be rude to suggest,that a few of us should meet up for a beer or two over there?

Im up for that!

ill be in the morph suit, hard to miss :D

• Advertisement

Sounds like a plan! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sachmo

going to this with the girlfriend just wondering is anyone flying out with ryan air on the friday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8 P.Rob

We are up for that also, Tuesday 24th is when we arrive in Amsterdam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Id be up for a meet up....If anyone is looking for me ill be near an Ireland flag :P .

On another note, What weather are we excepting to have there?

38 days till the campsite opens. Hope the savings are going well lads :eek:

Wishful thinking bro haha, trying my hardest to save. quiet month so far!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 P.Rob

We'll keep an eye for the ireland flag then! Saving is no fun but it'l be worth it when we're arriving at the festival!! We are gonna check out the heineken brewery on the 24th for heck of it(amongst other locations in amsterdam!) for anyone who is about, it should be an experience! Then after i donno, do some exploring around the place.

I'll bring a big pirate flag with me just so ye can spot me.

Or else we could just PM each other numbers before we go and arrange to meet at a certain place,at a certain time. Reckon Thursday night would probaly be the handiest before the madness properly kicks off. Thoughts?

Sounds like a plan to me!!

I'll have some type of mad flag too so I'll let ye know in advance. By all means if we are all entering around the same time on the thursday we could all take over a right auld plot :D

P.s. the heineken in the brewery itself is RIDICULOUSLY nice

• Advertisement

That would be ideal to take over a big spot. I'll be there something Thursday afternoon,say 4 or 5ish hopefully.

Just as a matter of interest how many are heading over with each of ye? Be grand to know what sort of a group we could form.

There's myself and 3 other lads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement