Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[XB1 League] Week 7 Fixtures Friday - Tuesday

• 20-11-2014 6:02pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Jets @ Patriots(kaiche)
    Seahawks(FatGav69) @ Rams(CPU)
    Browns(PerrinV2) @ Jacksonville(CPU)
    Saints(LavishSundew925) @ Lions(Guns4All)
    Panthers(triangle king) @ Packers(Darbey)
    49ers(adro76) @ Broncos(LargeTacoFries)

Eagles bye

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Wool! Human game! When you around Darby?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

when suits you guns,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Wool! Human game! When you around Darby?

Best for me would be Sunday after the Patriots game but if that doesn't suit I'll try another time?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

tripperman wrote: »
    when suits you guns,

Hows 2moro sound? Should be free from 1 onwards

guns4all wrote: »
    Hows 2moro sound? Should be free from 1 onwards

im working till 9 or there abouts the weekend so afterwards should be grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Got the Xbox and the game! What's the league name and password?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Got the Xbox and the game! What's the league name and password?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Nelbert wrote: »
    Best for me would be Sunday after the Patriots game but if that doesn't suit I'll try another time?

Can do early tomorrow morning, before 11am can do tomorrow night but need to be done by 9, also free Monday 8pm

guns work away im on autopilot

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Can do early tomorrow morning, before 11am can do tomorrow night but need to be done by 9, also free Monday 8pm

Only seeing this now. Monday night will do fine.

• Advertisement

guns work away im on autopilot

Can do 2moro or tuesday if u want?

guns4all wrote: »
    Can do 2moro or tuesday if u want?

i should be around after half nine ether evening, im after testing my xb1 and didnt drop connection in 3 h2h so my problem seems to be gone,

i should be around after half nine ether evening, im after testing my xb1 and didnt drop connection in 3 h2h so my problem seems to be gone,

Yeah that's fine with me

Hey football overran tonite only in the door now and wrecked.
    Is tuesday at 930 ok with you?

Pack beat the the Panthers. Packers started strong with a touchdown drive that took nearly the whole first quarter. After that punts were exchanged followed by a pack field goal.

Just before half time the pantehers turned it over. Then went all out on a blitz leaving Nelson run free on a quick lob over the defence.

After that the panthers had to chase the game, Newton got caught in the end zone on a play action bootleg for a safety.

In the fourth Newton took it to the house from a long way out on a read option.

At 19-7 the packers ended up in the redzone and wanted to run the game out. On the goal line the pack put it in on a toss play when the panthers sold out on the run up the middle which sealed the game.

Final score 26-7

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Paully, you around tomorrow night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Joined the league...steep learning curve coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

adrian522 wrote: »
    Paully, you around tomorrow night?

Hi mate, you can play the CPU. I haven't even turned on my Xbox in about two weeks, just completely snowed under with work/training.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

OK, I'll let it sim so I think,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

are you back adrian?

• Advertisement

I am yes, I'll advance the league this evening.

saints lions will play tonight after work

Issues with Madden this evening so Saints-Lions can go to sim and let the Madden Gods decide!

I played my game last night. lost Aldon Smith for the year but scraped the win v the Broncos.

Advertisement